Welcome to The Onslaught!

I bet you are wondering what this is, let me tell you! This will be a contest starting next week which would be Monday which is December 2, 2013. The idea here is that I want YOU to give me your hardest, most challenging time challenge level and I will include it in a playlist called "Hardcore" (any empty spaces I will fill it with my own challenge levels) and number it 1-15. And then when Monday comes around I will see who can beat it the fastest time and and whoever gets the best letter grades! Whoever has the highest overall score will win over 9000 gems! You will have from Monday December 16 - Friday December 20 to submit your score.

!!!RULES!!!

-To participate must have photo or video evidence showing your fastest time, amount of deaths, and how many strawberries and pie you get.

-No use of weapons unless against enemies, e.g. cats, robots, etc.

-Levels will be in order from which are submitted so no asking for your level in a certain slot.

-Level must be 40x30 and must be challenge mode and able to be completed in a reasonable yet difficult time.

-Strawberries in one's level cannot be plainly given (I mean like not making it super easy to grab them all) and pie must be a difficult challenge to obtain.

-DO NOT GIVE ME A LEVEL THAT HAS BEEN PUBLISHED AND NO LEVELS MADE BY SOMEONE ELSE!!!

-In the result of a tie the winner will be decided in regular challenge mode, best 2 out of 3 on the last set.

Scoring:

+1 point for completing a scene with a C.

+2 points for completing a scene with a B.

+3 points for completing a scene with an A.

+4 points for completing a scene with an A++.

+2 points for completing a scene with the fastest time.

+3 points for completing an act with the fastest time.

+1 point for every strawberry you obtain.

+2 points for every pie you obtain.

I know for some of you 1000+ gems and 100+ yarn may not be a lot but it is all I have (will be giving away more as I get more.)

To show me your level message me the picture and gamertag.

If I choose your level I will post below in the corresponding number I get it and post your gamertag below.

NOTE PLEASE READ: I am not taking credit for your levels, they are 100% yours and are just being used for the contest if you want it to be.

Slot Number 1: Ps3guyguy

Slot Number 2: UndeadNinya

Slot Number 3: CMoNeYno23

Slot Number 4: BackupSidekick

Slot Number 5:

Slot Number 6:

Slot Number 7:

Slot Number 8:

Slot Number 9:

Slot Number 10:

Slot Number:11

Slot Number 12:

Slot Number 13:

Slot Number 14:

Slot Number 15:

P.S. Great music to listen to when doing this would be the Chapter 8 Finale song! ^_^

Edited by Ps3guyguy

To be honest this doesn't make sense. So we post a level that we created and then the time it took us to complete the level and how many strawberries and pie we got and how many times we died during our best play? After that we play other players levels or just one specific level and try for a better time? How are you going to put then in one playlist or will people have to jump around from playlist to playlist?

It just sounds tedious right now. Good start of an idea but needs to be simplified.

To simplify it I meant like anybody that would like to give me one of their really difficult challenge levels can and I will include it in one playlist and then during the week of the contest you play it and give me your time, how many strawberries and pies you grabbed, and how many times you died. (Need photo or video evidence) Then when the week is over I score everyone that participated. You don't post a level, you make one, send me a picture of it via message and I will re-create it on the playlist and give you credit for the level as well.

I editted the rules to made it more logical.

Edited by Ps3guyguy

So I will edit one of my levels a bit to make it as challenging as possible. Its actually the only one I've created and had to make some parts easier in a newer copy, but now I can go back to my first one.

Also, how do I submit a level to you? Like I said I've only made one so I'm not exactly an expert at the system.

Kind of a cruddy prize.

The prize has been upped to 6000+ gems, thank you Undead Ninya ^_^

Nice idea!  Too bad that I suck at BBT...

You can still try your luck at it when the time comes, work a shot :)

I might move the contest to Monday December 16 - Friday December 20 so people making levels have more time for their entrees of player submitted levels, I won't be moving it any further back than that though.

Edited by Ps3guyguy

I got your pm but my cell phone won't let me reply back. I put together one level for you, I'm going to have you try it next time you're on.

Also, has anyone tried saving the level file to a flash drive and sending the file to someone else? That might eliminate your having to recreate every level.

I got your pm but my cell phone won't let me reply back. I put together one level for you, I'm going to have you try it next time you're on.

Also, has anyone tried saving the level file to a flash drive and sending the file to someone else? That might eliminate your having to recreate every level.

Ok sounds good! And that's a good idea! If anyone that wants to create a level can do that, that would be awesome!

I'll try to get you a level or two. Me and my girlfriend just bought the game and have spent all day today experimenting with level making (sort of the reason I joined the forum today). Anyways, it would be awesome if we could get you some levels to add to the contest. If you could explain a little bit more about what we would have to do to get them to you that would be much appreciated and since I just joined the forums I am unsure if I can even send pms yet.

Also could you define hard? Maybe recommend a playlist we could check out that has a hard map or two to see how hard you want the maps to be?

Thanks for your time :)