Sign in to follow this  
Hazard

Username Changes?

Lock this.   -_-

I can just pm DYP or Koen asking if it's possible, I obviously shouldn't create threads because they always get derailed.

You can always report posts threads get derailed a lot all you have to do is report the post.

Look, I'm sorry that my post got split into two, that's my computers fault not mine. I won't bother you anymore since all you have been doing is arguing and insulting my friend and I, even on other peoples topics which is wrong. So leave us alone and I wont talk to you. You can continue your topic without me bothering you.

Look, I'm sorry that my post got split into two, that's my computers fault not mine. I won't bother you anymore since all you have been doing is arguing and insulting my friend and I, even on other peoples topics which is wrong. So leave us alone and I wont talk to you. You can continue your topic without me bothering you.

I haven't seen anyone do a direct insult towards you or your friend.

Edited by angelofdeath01

I dont think you can actually change your name but what u could do is just make a new account because SWAG is rly stupid, im glad you came to your scenes!!!  ;)

Among many other things wrong with this sentence is that making a new account is against the forum rules, so don't.

The other wrong this is that swag is stupid, you only think that because you have no swag

I dont think you can actually change your name but what u could do is just make a new account because SWAG is rly stupid, im glad you came to your scenes!!!  ;)

Among many other things wrong with this sentence is that making a new account is against the forum rules, so don't.

The other wrong this is that swag is stupid, you only think that because you have no swag

Oh snap, Winged you aren't just gonna take that are you?

This topic has no use anymore.

Edited by Ultanoka

Is it possible to change your username at all on the forum?  I become increasingly annoyed every time I log on because : I hate swag now and bbq is not very enjoyable either anymore.  Also, I just don't think it rolls of the tongue well at all.  If there is any way at all to change it, please let me know.

If it makes you feel any better, I've always hated swag.

I thought Bloob got his/her name changed though? He used to be called Blobman, right?

Edited by Memor

PM megan or emil. I think they're the ones able to change your name. Just try to stick to the name you pick instead of messaging them every other week. Okay?

Of course you should only do this if you feel that it is really important. Otherwise just stick to your chosen username.

Koen, you fool!  Edit your post now or prepare for hell!

Knowing how to get your name edited used to be common knowledge. Remember basilisk, blobman, felknight and aoki-kun?

Knowing how to get your name edited used to be common knowledge. Remember basilisk, blobman, felknight and aoki-kun?

And 'Chris.' ??

Yeah, my name used to have a period at the end

• Upvote 2

And 'Chris.' ??

and Koen1210

He did it through messaging. It's fine though, I won't bother him.

I don't think you're allowed to openly tell people that he pm'ed you and you just say what he said because it was a private message

And 'Chris.' ??

and Koen1210

I misread that and then proceeded to chuckle at the thought of your username being "Koony 2012"

He did it through messaging. It's fine though, I won't bother him.

I don't think you're allowed to openly tell people that he pm'ed you and you just say what he said because it was a private message

Wait, is that what PM stands for? I always thought it was personal message.