Sign in to follow this  
dP Cypher

If You Could Wish..

If you could wish for anything. With a limitation on some Request, What would you wish for?

I personally would wish for more my parents to receive more money to remove some of that financial stress they have.

Then I would probably wish for This girl I'm crushing on(Name left out for safety reasons etc,.) a Summary of it would basically be I would want me and that person to have the relationship of Felix and Marzia, Well known as Pewdiepie and CutiepieMarzia.

So I shared my thoughts. What's yours?

I'd wish for more wishes.

Knew that was coming... I would wish to have the ability to go into fantasy worlds of my choosing and be a part of the worlds. Along the lines of Pokemon, Avatar the last airbender, and countless others.

I'd wish my great-grandparents were alive

saying that just makes me wanna cry

Edited by cotacool

I'd wish for more sloths.

Knew that was coming... I would wish to have the ability to go into fantasy worlds of my choosing and be a sloth in those worlds. Along the lines of Pokemon, Avatar the last airbender, and countless others.

i would actually wish for Behemoth to put out a new sloth, that would be Awesome ^^!!

I would also wish that I would have sloths from chores(I don't do chores)

I could use some sloths right now... Maybe a sloth too...

I wish I could control the sloths. Or at least sloths. Epic super power.

I wish I had a sloth.

I wish I stole Ultanoka's sloth! No backsies.

I'd wish for the ability to grant any amount of sloths to anyone (including myself) for any amount of time without limitations of any kind.

I'd wish that everyone else's wishes would change into wishes about sloths:

• Upvote 5

I'd wish that Backup Sidekick would stop being so obnoxious.

I wish I had some ice for Backup's burn.

SO I COULD LET IT MELT IN HIS SHOES AND LAUGH!

I would wish to be a Silvertongue. If you don't know what that means then read the Inkheart Trilogy. Then I'd save the Baudelaire children from Count Olaf. Read that to too.

I would wish to be a Silvertongue. If you don't know what that means then read the Inkheart Trilogy. Then I'd save the Baudelaire children from Count Olaf. Read that to too.

Oh man, the Series of Unfortunate Events. I read that in elementary and middle school, although I hardly remember anything from it. I think I liked it...