Sign in to follow this  
MeltedCow

Funniest Moment In Battleblock?

What is your funniest moment in battleblock?

For me: I was playing on one of dentrolees basketball stages and there was the monster in it. You know, the raccoon with horns kinda thing? Anyways, the monster was in a pit. I was playing against an AI because I don't have gold right now. You see, AI have the instinct to follow the ball wherever it goes. And the ball fell in the pit with the monster. I, standing on top of the pit, saw the AI fall into the pit and watched the little ball icons bounce around. Then, I heard the sound of the monster drooling and breathing and such. Moments later, you hear that groaning noise (whenever someone is eaten) and the ball flies up from the pit in my hands. I wish there was a different type of theater mode where you could watch previous games, because I would never stop laughing if I was to see that again.

Well its not something I did and it isnt unique. But the funniest moment for me was when I watched the intro to the first level without knowing anything about it. I was laughing so hard at Stamper's narration and from the point I was addicted to BBT.