Sign in to follow this  
superBRADY777

Crackig The Code #2:discussing Where Head Nuber New Star Head Will Be And What They Are

i figured out something on the star head art,on the list,i was looking where FBI agent #1 and Alien was,i remember there from the same game,then i looked at the castle crasher and troll,same game,so there one clue to crack which is next,thanks to WingedGamerrr,there might be a scared FBI agent as number 2,and for castle crashers,a theif,barbarian,iceskimo,cultist,cyclops or even Necromancer!!!The ones at the bottom are usually random,like some are for holidays,some are just behemoth exclusives,battleblock theater related head (catcontrol) behemoth exclusive (chicken prisoner)so look at the star head art,then the list,do you see how i figured thing out,game heads go with the same heads in order,yeah,i'm smart sometimes 

1. inb4 lock

2. Put spaces after your commas

3. Think before making threads, please. Instead of just making a thread whenever you think of a question to ask or a discovery you want to share, use the search function to see if the thread already exists or if there's a general discussion thread that you can post in. It's really annoying to have hundreds of empty threads that the mods wind up having to lock.

1. inb4 lock

3. Think before making threads, please. Instead of just making a thread whenever you think of a question to ask or a discovery you want to share, use the search function to see if the thread already exists or if there's a general discussion thread that you can post in. It's really annoying to have hundreds of empty threads that the mods wind up having to lock.

Well, if you noticed, Brady really likes to make threads for his every thought.

1. inb4 lock

I'm aware, and it needs to stop. Simple questions like this could easily be posted in relevant existing threads, even if it's just a general thread for star head discussion (which I know we have).

Also STILL inb4 lock, where dem mods at?

1. inb4 lock

I'm aware, and it needs to stop. Simple questions like this could easily be posted in relevant existing threads, even if it's just a general thread for star head discussion (which I know we have).

Also STILL inb4 lock, where dem mods at?

Where dem reports at? Locking this topic.