Sign in to follow this  
gman5326

Questions About Battle-Block Theater.

This Topic is for Questions about Battle-Block Theater. Any questions you have about the game you can post here and hopefully someone will answer them. This topic is mainly for if people who have questions about Battle-Block Theater, and the questions are not important enough to make a topic over or that there is no topic that answers there question.

My questions:

What is "Johnny Four" suppose to be?  <- answered.

What time does The Behemoth officially announce the new Battle-Block Theater Furbottoms Features on the website.

Has The Behemoth announced any D.L.C for Battle-Block Theater. If so, where can I find more information about the D.L.C

Is it still possible to become an ultra-member. If so, how do you become one?

Edited by gman5326

i have a question,why does everyone think the lava lamp is the rarest head in the game?i'll answer myself BECAUSE OF ITS ANIMATION,ANIMATION DOESN'T MAKE IT RARE,besides,i got catcontrol and toast,i got scammed,then he been nice and gave me his lava lamp???people these days...

i have a question,why does everyone think the lava lamp is the rarest head in the game?i'll answer myself BECAUSE OF ITS ANIMATION,ANIMATION DOESN'T MAKE IT RARE,besides,i got catcontrol and toast,i got scammed,then he been nice and gave me his lava lamp???people these days...

Opinon, that's all it is.

Well to answer your question, the Lava Lamp head is so rare because it was the 8th star head to be released. (Not counting castle crasher and alien hominid). And when it was released, you had to get it by beating the Furbottoms Features, which back then, people didn't really know Furbottoms Features changed every week. And also, not many people had Battle block theater compared to now. ( A lot of people had it back then, but still not as many as now obviously.)

Edited by gman5326

My question is...

Why was this holy game named "Battleblock Theater" sent to us mortals?

Because its Christmas. OH PRAISE THE LORD OF DAN PALADIN AND TOM PULP.