Sign in to follow this  
MeltedCow

Should I Get Cc?

Well since you are posting this on the game creator's forums, it is going to be a little biased towards yes.

Honestly, CC is a great game, but you do end up grinding a lot after you beat the game if you want to unlock everything and reach max level. It doesnt have the humor that BBT does, but it has really solid gameplay. I recommend buy it if you enjoy The Behemoths other games.

It's great multiplayer fun, it's one of the few games I would recommend getting on Xbox/ps3 rather than steam for local coop hilarity.

The steam version is alright if you have friends who can't just come over.

As a single player game... it's alright. It's not the best beat them up, although it might as well be one of the best download exclusives of the genre. The DLC is not great value, but I guess it's good to grab it during steam sales.

Had it been another year, I'd have recommended to wait for a behemoth giveaway, that's how I got mine for both steam and 360 anyways. The behemoth is pretty much done with it now however, so you shouldn't be looking forward to that. It DOES go on sale on both XBLA and steam though so there's that.

Anyways have fun.

Nope.  0/10 would not play ever again.  Not after the Curse of Dan...

Joking, but seriously, that Curse of Dan...can't get away from the Curse of Dan.  Not ever.

Curse of Dan? TELL MEH THA STORY!

I would check to see if your private games will work. I recently bought the game because of the online features, but haven't been able to get a private match to work on XBLA yet. I'm still waiting to hear back from the help department on the issue and am starting to question on whether I should have bought the game after all. 

I would check to see if your private games will work. I recently bought the game because of the online features, but haven't been able to get a private match to work on XBLA yet. I'm still waiting to hear back from the help department on the issue and am starting to question on whether I should have bought the game after all. 

We want to help yooooooou. 

Here is a Knowledgebase item that often solves issues with private matches:

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/kb/faq.php?id=48

As for your response issues... 

Here is some information on the best way to get help from our Support team:

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/15405-need-help-what-to-do-behemoth-support-served-up-3-ways/

We have heard of ticket responses getting accidentally sent to Spam folders before. Make sure you have support@thebehemoth.com in your address book to keep this from happening when you submit a ticket!

You can check on the status of any tickets you've entered at any time:

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/view.php

CC is the best game I've ever played, and I still play it after so many years, I recommend getting it on Steam or xbox, since most guides are for xbox controllers, and Steam uses xbox controllers.

I would get it, pretty fun game at the most and I just started playing it around Christmas.... Though I'm not proud of some of the things I've done on it right now.

I say yes after my countless hours of gameplay and funny moments with my friends. Worth the $15 or whatever amount it is where you live.

I say yes after my countless hours of gameplay and funny moments with my friends. Worth the $15 or whatever amount it is where you live.

This is post is dead, do not bring it up.