As you all know Behemoth games didn't release a new Ferbottoms features on Firday, and i was wondering if next Friday will they release That weeks head and Last weeks head so they can keep up on Schedule?

Curious!

Edited by WingedGamerrr

You probably could have just asked this question on the thread talking about there being no FF this week. I assume they will just alter the schedule but keep the important dates the same, like the heads they plan for Christmas and so on.

I hope your right because that means there will be TWICE the amount of heads in one week.  A lot of people will complain about that though, and I think the behemoth is aware to.

Is missing one week this big of a deal? All the star heads will be released in the end, and don't worry, they haven't forgotten about that game they made.

• Upvote 1

Is missing one week this big of a deal? All the star heads will be released in the end, and don't worry, they haven't forgotten about that game they made.

I NEED MY WEEKLY HEAD MAN. I'M FREAKING OUT HERE!

Just to let you know, we got a NEW HEAD!!

This one is for Cyber Monday today.

Spoiler for the head released.

It's a Present box.

• Upvote 3

It's a Present box.

thanks wouldnt have gone on today if it wasnt for seeing this 

It's a Present box.

omg thank you so much i lost my XBL(XBOX LIVE) and wasnt even gonna get on!

It's a Present box.

I love you. Why is this nowhere else???  I almost missed this.

It's a Present box.

SWEET! Thanks for the heads-up!

It's a Present box.

Was this only for yesterday?

It was another one day only head, and they didn't announce it on twitter, on the blog, or on facebook?  Glad I got on.

It's like when you buy a cd when it first comes out because you love the band and their music, and then 8 months later they release a deluxe version with more songs so they can sell more cds.  Yes, you're glad that more people will notice the band but you can't help but feel a little ripped off.

Same thing, people bought the game yesterday for cyber Monday and likely played it for the first time... and they got the star head that was only available yesterday... and nothing was said about it so that the people who have been playing since day one could get it?

I'm going to flood the market then.

THIS WEEK ONLY, FREE PRESENT HEAD.  GT: Backup Sidekick.

No other heads with this offer, I will not accept anything in exchange, and if I don't get back to you right away it's because I have a family and a life, as long as you message me on xbox live before December 7th I'll get one to you.

I assume to get flooded with messages, whatever.  Share this message with friends if you want.

It was another one day only head, and they didn't announce it on twitter, on the blog, or on facebook?  Glad I got on.

It's like when you buy a cd when it first comes out because you love the band and their music, and then 8 months later they release a deluxe version with more songs so they can sell more cds.  Yes, you're glad that more people will notice the band but you can't help but feel a little ripped off.

Same thing, people bought the game yesterday for cyber Monday and likely played it for the first time... and they got the star head that was only available yesterday... and nothing was said about it so that the people who have been playing since day one could get it?

I'm going to flood the market then.

THIS WEEK ONLY, FREE PRESENT HEAD.  GT: Backup Sidekick.

No other heads with this offer, I will not accept anything in exchange, and if I don't get back to you right away it's because I have a family and a life, as long as you message me on xbox live before December 7th I'll get one to you.

I assume to get flooded with messages, whatever.  Share this message with friends if you want.

CLAIMED

I'll be on tonight.

Edited by Memor

I'm sensing an influx of Present Head threads. Let us all welcome the newest star head apocalypse! Also, who is going to make the first 'official' thread?

I'm sensing an influx of Present Head threads. Let us all welcome the newest star head apocalypse! Also, who is going to make the first 'official' thread?

noooooo someone beat me

Edited by Mr Star