Memor

---Official Present Thread---

I'm looking for the thanksgiving turkey head, I wasn't able to grab it as I just bought the game during cyber Monday, so if anyone has any special heads they are willing to donate let me know! Thanks.

I guess I wasn't present for this head.

You forgot the glasses.

Who's Glasses?

I don't wear glasses.

Wait what are we talking about here?

So there really was a Present head yesterday? :(  I check the forums daily.  I check the dev blogs daily.  I check the Battlewiki daily.  I've even gone so far as to play the game daily (redoing Furbottoms missions) and the in game message doesn't help much (although I guess I missed yesterday :/ ).

What more can I do Behemoth?  I think that's going well above and beyond for the few of us that do the same.

I've done a good job thus far being glued to all parts of The Behemoth internet trying to keep my collection 100% like many others and this is what we get for our efforts?  Man...

I guess this is where I ask if anybody has a spare, offer to trade for it, and yadda yadda.  Gametag madmankevin.  This just bums me out...  :(

• Upvote 2

So there really was a Present head yesterday? :(  I check the forums daily.  I check the dev blogs daily.  I check the Battlewiki daily.  I've even gone so far as to play the game daily (redoing Furbottoms missions) and the in game message doesn't help much (although I guess I missed yesterday :/ ).

What more can I do Behemoth?  I think that's going well above and beyond for the few of us that do the same.

I've done a good job thus far being glued to all parts of The Behemoth internet trying to keep my collection 100% like many others and this is what we get for our efforts?  Man...

I guess this is where I ask if anybody has a spare, offer to trade for it, and yadda yadda.  Gametag madmankevin.  This just bums me out...  :(

I feel the same way, I've been getting every Star head so far and I feel kinda cheated. The devs took the time to announce that there'd be no new FF this week, but they decided to not let us know they were doing an exclusive Star head again. Feels bad man.

I'm not gonna throw my dignity away by begging though, they'll probably re-release it around Christmas.

Free present head this week only: GT backup sidekick.

MSG me on Xbox live before end of the week and I will get back to you. As long as I receive the message I will give you one even if it takes me longer than the end of week.

I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING IN EXCHANGE FOR THE HEAD!

Edited by Backup sidekick
  • Upvote 1

Im just surprised they released a present head for Cyber Monday... The theme doesnt exactly go together. It feels like a very last minute thing they added in to get the new people hooked on the star heads. However I dont feel it is fair to say the Behemoth failed us or something. We should know by know that they like to release heads on special days.

Im just surprised they released a present head for Cyber Monday... The theme doesnt exactly go together. It feels like a very last minute thing they added in to get the new people hooked on the star heads. However I dont feel it is fair to say the Behemoth failed us or something. We should know by know that they like to release heads on special days.

Honestly, I believe it will be available very shortly for a longer period of time. Say, around the typical gift giving time of year.

Either way, Mr. Star is giving them away for free this week and he's more reliable about getting back quickly. I've got a few takers I'll hit up ASAP, but I'd say try either of us if you can.

I think they wanted to give all the people who got it for cyber monday something special and unique, now they have something that not a lot of others have, so it kinda balances out.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys sorry I'm late but I've misse the present also. I always check the website but, as you may know, it wasn't there. If anybody is willing to trade I have some rare star heads I'm willing to give up (Buckle Your Pants, Moose, Winston, and a couple others) and I also have 500+ gems. So I you want to trade or just want to be a good Samaratan my gamertag is Noke4 and I will be on often starting on Friday.

I am 817% agree.

Edited by RaC

All I need is Hooshmand and The King. Got all the other heads since release but somehow missed these two recently. Willing to trade tons of gems, yarn, and some Star Heads. Thanks.

GT: DrBanSquatch