Sign in to follow this  
gman5326

Star Head Announcer.

This topic is for when Star Heads get released and The Behemoth don't mention there release, like what happen with Present. Just when a star head gets released and it was unannounced, post it here so people don't miss it.

RULES:

No begging for a star head that has been released and you missed it. You wouldn't of missed it if you checked this topic.

No bragging because you got it and someone else didn't. Feel free to say you got it just don't make fun of someone who didn't.

Please stay on topic, try not to derail the subject. If you have a question message me. If you have a comment, feel free to leave it but do not get to far off from the thread.

Try not to say there is a new head if the Behemoth already announced it. If they announce it after you posted, it is okay.

More rules will be added if needed.

Edited by gman5326

Please try to stay on topic, for example, if someone says, " Oh, I missed the new head because my power went out!" You can say something back like " oh that sucks, sorry that happened to you" or " why did it go out" feel free to say that stuff, just don't have a whole conversation about it in here. Just message each other.

So do we post on here or not? I think it would be a better idea if no one said anything but announcements, this way we could follow this thread and not have our notifications spammed. 

This has happened all of once times. ONCE TIMES!

I don't think that this thread needed to be created. Every other head has been announced, and there are only a little over a dozen left anyway.

Once times is not an epidemic or something to really worry about.

• Upvote 1

Please try to stay on topic, for example, if someone says, " Oh, I missed the new head because my power went out!" You can say something back like " oh that sucks, sorry that happened to you" or " why did it go out" feel free to say that stuff, just don't have a whole conversation about it in here. Just message each other.

So do we post on here or not? I think it would be a better idea if no one said anything but announcements, this way we could follow this thread and not have our notifications spammed. 

Ya, good point, ill change the rules.

This has happened all of once times. ONCE TIMES!

I don't think that this thread needed to be created. Every other head has been announced, and there are only a little over a dozen left anyway.

Once times is not an epidemic or something to really worry about.

And I see your point, but that's kind of the reason I made this thread. A lot of people got mad because there almost done with there collections and the Present mest it up. Plus the Behemoth is probably going to re-release heads and this might happen again. And if they don't re-release heads this still might happen again. I knew people where going to say this and I completely understand why, but just incase this does happen again this thread will be here. And I know its not a big deal, and I'm not trying to make it seem like it is.

Edited by gman5326

Yesterday, during cyber Monday. See what I mean. You can go to Mr. Star, I hear he has a few extras.

I sent him a message, thanks for that tip.  Not to derail your thread, but this is just a bummer. :(

Since this thread exist, I guess it should be used. They released another new head today, December 4th. I dont know if this one is a one day unlock as well but better safe than sorry.

The head is:

Santa

if you were curious.

Edited by Oh Butler
  • Upvote 1

Saw a different thread on this but I appreciate this one bumped as well.  Never hurts to get the word out! :D

Since this thread exist, I guess it should be used. They released another new head today, December 4th. I dont know if this one is a one day unlock as well but better safe than sorry.

The head is:

Santa

if you were curious.

If it's one day only...

:x

• Upvote 1

Crap.

Fake.

Whaa Whaaaaaaaatttt?!?!?

The head is:

Santa

if you were curious.

Edited by NOSNick04

The head is:

Santa

if you were curious.

If it's one day only...

:x

Any confirmation on if the new head was a day only release or still available?