Mr Star

Free Present & Santa [Until 8/12/13]

That means you should proooooobably remove my name from the list.  ;-)

i will get round to it dont panic buddy im working on my freelance work so i will edit the posts soon and add the new names. heads up to any one reading this the full gift emporium will open on sunday if i can get the last of the head graphics made

Edited by Mr Star

Will you be accepting virtual high fives for your work, or e-hugs?  I've had trouble redeeming e-hugs in the past, they don't hold their value as well, just a heads up.

Weenis is the greatest food ever.  I'm glad that I got both of the heads, but you as usual are being awesome Mr. Star.

• Upvote 1

Will you be accepting virtual high fives for your work, or e-hugs?  I've had trouble redeeming e-hugs in the past, they don't hold their value as well, just a heads up.

virtual high fives shall suffice :)

Weenis is the greatest food ever.  I'm glad that I got both of the heads, but you as usual are being awesome Mr. Star.

well thank you kind fellow

I might have converted the time wrong. I'm in the EST time zone, and I thought 5:00 PM for me, would be 10:00 PM for you. But, you weren't on at 5:00 PM for me. I'm not sure if I'm a failure at converting time zones, or you messed up, but we were supposed to trade today.

I might have converted the time wrong. I'm in the EST time zone, and I thought 5:00 PM for me, would be 10:00 PM for you. But, you weren't on at 5:00 PM for me. I'm not sure if I'm a failure at converting time zones, or you messed up, but we were supposed to trade today.

i do apologise buddy when will you be on are you on now

I've reached the 25 required posts so I figure I'd put in my request

My Gamertag is Eclipse5001 and my Time zone is GMT. I'm free all weekend so please message me on here and I can get on straight away.

Thanks in advance Mr Star :D

• Upvote 1

Are you KIDDING me? I don't have 75 posts, I am new here. And I REALLY want that head.But I couldnt get it on monday because I had school and tons of homework and a cric in my neck. Nooo!

But if this helps:Time zone:North American Eastern Time

Gamertag:MeltedCow

Wow. that sucks. Here, I have over 135 posts and ill probably have more by the time this gets seen. I'll take the

head and give it to you. I already got the head, ill just give it to one of my other xbox live silver accounts so I can get another one from Mr. Star and give that one to you, then ill give myself my old one.

My gamertag on xbox is: gman5326

I live in Ohio, America, so I live in what ever time zone that is in, there's a bunch of websites that says.

(If you change your mind, tell me so I don't have an extra head someone else who was unfortunate couldn't get)

Nevermind, I was lucky enough to trade for the gift head.

Edited by MeltedCow
  • Upvote 1

I've reached the 25 required posts so I figure I'd put in my request

My Gamertag is Eclipse5001 and my Time zone is GMT. I'm free all weekend so please message me on here and I can get on straight away.

Thanks in advance Mr Star :D

good work mate. i will be on later to day to try finish up the rest of the trades if your still waiting for a head send me a message on xbox so i know i have done your gamertag

• Upvote 1

Are you KIDDING me? I don't have 75 posts, I am new here. And I REALLY want that head.But I couldnt get it on monday because I had school and tons of homework and a cric in my neck. Nooo!

Wow. that sucks. Here, I have over 135 posts and ill probably have more by the time this gets seen. I'll take the

head and give it to you. I already got the head, ill just give it to one of my other xbox live silver accounts so I can get another one from Mr. Star and give that one to you, then ill give myself my old one.

I live in Ohio, America, so I live in what ever time zone that is in, there's a bunch of websites that says.

(If you change your mind, tell me so I don't have an extra head someone else who was unfortunate couldn't get)

Now just this morning I traded that head for hooshmand. okay, we can trade now. I live just across the river from you, so I'm in the same time zone.Eastern Time-

What would you want for that head? Cuz I'm not giving away troll or scuba steve because people always try to scam me for them. Or will you want nothing.Just tell me.

Now just this morning I traded that head for hooshmand. okay, we can trade now. I live just across the river from you, so I'm in the same time zone.Eastern Time-

What would you want for that head? Cuz I'm not giving away troll or scuba steve because people always try to scam me for them. Or will you want nothing.Just tell me.

i will give you a present head buddy no worries shop is now closed all that are still waiting for heads shall receive them i will try get the star heads to you as soon as we are both online