Mr Star

Free Present & Santa [Until 8/12/13]

I'd like one please. GT: kptn howdy. Eastern time

Also, I don't mind when we do the trade, only that I'm free all week starting the 23rd because of Christmas break.

Edited by yugo657

I can't do it on Dec. 21st-23rd btw..

Going to Texas.

Bringing Xbox so I can do it there.

Just not in the car..

Edited by Spyer

updated anyone who missed the santa head can get that too and shop has been extended till sunday 8/12/13

• Upvote 1

I think what is best about Mr. Star's activity is not that he is giving away the star heads for free, but that he is taking time out of his life to meet up with everyone and arrange these trades.

I was fortunate enough to get both heads, but I have to say that elbow meat tastes better than the feeling of missing a star head because it wasn't announced.

• Upvote 2

Hey Mr Star, when's that site coming back into consideration? I remember A CERTAIN SOMEONE being a founder, no?  :)

Edited by Memor

lmao that site is being revived as we talk been designing it as im not allowed to make it resemble anything like behemoth. and dont worry i havent forgotten you buddy

I just want to share my appreciation again for those of you who grab many extra star heads for the members of the community who want them, but for various reason, miss getting them.  I've seen Mr Star and Backup sidekick (among others) helping others out for months and you guys are awesome!

Watching the forums, dev blog, battlewiki, and even playing the game almost daily has allowed me to grab all of the heads, and help a few of my friends with the ones they've missed.  That was until this Monday when I could have sworn I played the game (the time of availability of new heads differs and isn't always the same time) and I was pretty bummed and sad to be honest.  I've stayed on top of so many things for months so thinking I'd come up one short was a really bummer.

But thanks to the awesome members of this community, I was able to get the present.  Thanks Mr Star!  And thanks for those that continue to help each other out!

• Upvote 2

I just want to share my appreciation again for those of you who grab many extra star heads for the members of the community who want them, but for various reason, miss getting them.  I've seen Mr Star and Backup sidekick (among others) helping others out for months and you guys are awesome!

Watching the forums, dev blog, battlewiki, and even playing the game almost daily has allowed me to grab all of the heads, and help a few of my friends with the ones they've missed.  That was until this Monday when I could have sworn I played the game (the time of availability of new heads differs and isn't always the same time) and I was pretty bummed and sad to be honest.  I've stayed on top of so many things for months so thinking I'd come up one short was a really bummer.

But thanks to the awesome members of this community, I was able to get the present.  Thanks Mr Star!  And thanks for those that continue to help each other out!

no problem here to help bud

sGu1Y3D.png

- FOXFRAGON

MDMemor

Silvertail45

MeltedCow

- Brunderzlive

- Spyer2k

LordlierAlloy2

gman5326

- Samcow15

- kptn howdy

- NOSNick04

Jaredman89

l81aIKA.png

- MorgLikesGames

- madmankevin

If you give melted cow one, don't give one to me because like I said, I only wanted one so I can give it to him because he didn't meet the requirements and I did. So if he is getting one, take my name off so someone else could get a head

I think what is best about Mr. Star's activity is not that he is giving away the star heads for free, but that he is taking time out of his life to meet up with everyone and arrange these trades.

I was fortunate enough to get both heads, but I have to say that elbow meat tastes better than the feeling of missing a star head because it wasn't announced.

Is there a specific name for elbow meat? I'm also surprised to hear you have had elbow meat, I can barely lick my own elbow after all. Unless you ate someone else's elbow, you little cannibal.

Question of the day: Is eating parts of your own body considered cannibalism?

I was fortunate enough to get both heads, but I have to say that elbow meat tastes better than the feeling of missing a star head because it wasn't announced.

Is there a specific name for elbow meat? I'm also surprised to hear you have had elbow meat, I can barely lick my own elbow after all. Unless you ate someone else's elbow, you little cannibal.

It's called a 'Weenis' and I cannot comment on the source of my Wennis meat. But what I can say is that elbow meat tastes better than bald eagle.

As for if eating your own body parts being cannibalism or not, no it's not. People bite their lips and fingernails all the time.

If you give melted cow one, don't give one to me because like I said, I only wanted one so I can give it to him because he didn't meet the requirements and I did. So if he is getting one, take my name off so someone else could get a head

okay thanks for the heads up will remove name from queue

I was fortunate enough to get both heads, but I have to say that elbow meat tastes better than the feeling of missing a star head because it wasn't announced.

It's called a 'Weenis' and I cannot comment on the source of my Wennis meat. But what I can say is that elbow meat tastes better than bald eagle.

As for if eating your own body parts being cannibalism or not, no it's not. People bite their lips and fingernails all the time.

please refrain from going off topic no need

Edited by Mr Star

Sweet I am on the list.

I am going to check if you're on now.

If not um, what time's good for you.

Sweet I am on the list.

I am going to check if you're on now.

If not um, what time's good for you.

Mr. Star, tell me when you are ready to trade.

i will be online from 6pm GMT time and will be on most of this weekend if you want to know what that time that is in your time zone then use a converter online

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/

Hey Star, you probably already got my message on XBL but in case you didn't I did indeed get the Present head by myself already so your service is no longer needed over here. Thanks for all the help anyway though.  :-D

Edited by Memor
  • Upvote 1

I can't believe I missed the Present head :( I know I don't have the required amount of posts but I do have a large amount of Gems I can trade if that helps.

I didn't collect every other star head on release to miss out on this one.

GT:Eclipse5001