Just in case you didn't know today DEC 4th, there was a new star head released (Christmas Themed)! 

I will post topics about each Secretly released head!  

Edited by WingedGamerrr
  • Upvote 5

Also, I have a thread for this stuff.

need to try and stop with this double posting buddy just use the edit button and cheers to the OP for the heads up

• Upvote 1

Also, I have a thread for this stuff.

need to try and stop with this double posting buddy just use the edit button and cheers to the OP for the heads up

Ya I didn't mean to double post. It wasn't letting me edit my old post so I just ignored it and thought just making a little one wouldn't be that bad. I can edit stuff now but every time I tried before I would click it and it would only high-light the button. It happened again in the Mod vs users 2.0 forum game where I wanted to just update my post but it wouldn't work. Like I said, it works now. I just had to just get off then back on. Sorry for double posting.

Behemoth is getting sneaky...  We caught it though.  Great job guys!

Why is Behemoth being sneaky? First Hooshmand, then Cyber Monday, now this. They don't even tell anyone either....e.e

Edited by The one winged angel

God dang-it. 

I want them all but spending hours looking for these ones that they are being sneaky with is just almost not even worth it anymore.

Was this one day only?

I think so if the present was one day, then Santa is one day as well.

if u only have alittle time each day near your xbox just log on and check features and then get off, thats what i do

Edited by WingedGamerrr

I have missed so many heads recently. Why have Behemoth turned on us like this?! They used to be so nice.  :cry:

or maybe its a glitch its a bit odd how santa has been released i can understand cyber monday one for people who bought it in sale but santa would make more sense for xmas day or at least xmas eve

• Upvote 1

Well they did do a stream last night where they played as the Present and Santa. But Dec 4th was also the IGA's (which BBT won best co-op, in case you didnt see). So it was kinda the Behemoth's Christmas.

Well they did do a stream last night where they played as the Present and Santa. But Dec 4th was also the IGA's (which BBT won best co-op, in case you didnt see). So it was kinda the Behemoth's Christmas.

i suppose i still think it would have made more sense releasing it on xmas eve tho, saying that they will prob re-release santa