Sign in to follow this  
XI DiiGLET IX

List of weapons being given away and needed

I have all weapons and am willing to give them all for free.

I thought you said you didn't have the Rubber Handle/Bloodstained Sword. Well, I'll see you on Live again to meet up and get it. (Remember, I gave you some weapons).

I have all weapons and am willing to give them all for free.

I thought you said you didn't have the Rubber Handle/Bloodstained Sword. Well, I'll see you on Live again to meet up and get it. (Remember, I gave you some weapons).

Yep.

I have all of the weapons except for the rubber handle sword and the Alien Hominid Ray gun.

I DO have the King's Scepter. I will give any of the ones I have to anyone that needs them for free, and I would gladly except any of the two that I do not have.

My gamertag: DarkShadow1215

Guest KMFDM

Hello, I waqs wondering if you could hook me up with the baseball bat, two pronged sword, kings scepter, and rubbber handled sword.

I'd greatly appreciate it.

My gamertag is FlatTaxProposal

Hey I need help getting a couple of weapons and if anyone could help that would be great.

Weapons:

Metal Club

Spiked Mace

Ninja sword Sai

Blood stained sword

Alien HD laser gun

If anyone can get me these that would be great. I can help you get any animal orb or any weapon not on that list you want (that includes the kings sepetre). Thanks and pleeeease only send me a message on XBL. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XBL GT: Knightflare33

Oh, by the way, I achieved the two weapons I am missing. I now have all of them. The one thing I am missing is the Alien character, but I would have to purchase hominid to get that.

Anyways, my GT is in my signature, and you can invite me for a game if you want.

Hey I need the kings scepter and the alien homonid gun please. Thank you. uhhh my gamertag is Jay the beast93 I think i did this right, anyway those are the ones i need thankss

Needing weapons:

-AH gun

-Rubber handle sword

-And some more but i do not know all names :P

Its cool that you help people out :D

Gamertag: Dogchief NL

Guest MG42

I hate to be a burden or a loner, but you think you could give me all the weapons I need...? I have lots, I just need the rest. Umm, but if that is too much, could you give me the AH gun (I messed up and got the pitchfork first..), the King's Scepter, and the Rubber handle sword? Thanks a bunch man..

GT: Schnike Sniper

(Tell me if you can, I have Silver atm, but I can use a 48 hour trial to get on with you. Right...?)

Guest MG42

Um, well if you are someone I can get the weps from... Just tell me when you can, and I can use a trial card to get on with you. If the trial card doesn't work, maybe I can add you, and when I get Gold, we can play together?

Needing weapons:-

King's Scepter

Alien Hominid Gun

Harpoon

Lance

Sai

Unicorn Horn

Glowing Red Rod

Flaming Sword

Thanks guys youre awesome! If anyone needs any others , or any of the animals, message me and Ill be have to pay it forward

Xbox Live: Nugs24

weapons needed:

King's Scepter

Rubber Handle Sword

AH gun

Ice Sword

Unicorn Horn

My gamertag is futureal123.

Like i just said,send a message to Wsg0 and I will give them to you,anybody can give me a friend request,just tell me what you want,and I will deliver. :D

I'll get right on it, you sly pup!

Guest Frangster

Needing weapons:

- Kings Scepter

- Alien Gun

GamerTag: Frangster NL

ok really, is there ANYONE RELIABLE to actually help with this out? Like really...

All I see are people who say they will help but when you ask days and days on end.. they'd just play something else.

I've given out my time helping ppl get achieves in FEAR and FEAR Files and all i see here are people who say they will help but never do.

So is there anyone here who will actually help all these people out?