Sign in to follow this  
XI DiiGLET IX

List of weapons being given away and needed

Hiiii guys.

I'm needing the King's Scepter and the Rubber Handle sword.

Is it possible to get it from you guys? :D

Send me a request and i try to help you with Sceptre, i don't have the Rubberhandle though.

Mr+Painless.png

Hey I posted before but I think it was totally unnoticed but anyway... I need the kings septer (sorry I spelled that wrong) and the AH gun also the rubber handle if anyone has it.

My GT: McNumberZero

Guest maspoonistoobig

KINGS SCEPTER BASEBALL BAT AND AH GUN!!!!!!! :D

(gt: maspoonistoobig) also i have the "rubber handle" or "bloody sword" which ill trade for those three weapons if anyone's interested

I need the king sceptor and the rubber sword please!! ive been trying to get it for so long.. Ive added multiple people who said they will but never responded please help!!! gt is Nozziedemon!!

KINGS SCEPTER BASEBALL BAT AND AH GUN!!!!!!! :D

(gt: maspoonistoobig) also i have the "rubber handle" or "bloody sword" which ill trade for those three weapons if anyone's interested

I'm interested, rubberhandle is all i need, i have Sceptre, Baseball Bat and Alien Gun for you, send me a request. :D

Mr+Painless.png

Well hello am tryiing to complete all weps but i dont have the following wepo king¨scepter, the bloodstain... or rubber sword, Ah ray gun, the black katana, Glowing Red Rod, the two poronged sword, the rapier, the club , the blue mace, the black mace, green mace, the spoon, harpoon. I know there are too much but if any one can help me, ty very much my tg name is Sigmar99.

add me plzzzzzz

TG: Sigmar99

First google weapon locations and get a few of the more common ones you don't have. It will take maybe ten minutes.

Penguin hooked me up with the rubber handle sword yesterday (thanks a lot!), so now I have almost all of the weapons. I'm still lacking the sai and rapier, but I'll have those soon once I unlock ninjer and the fencer.

If anyone needs help with one or two weapons feel free to add me (sorry, I don't have time to completely restock someone).

gamertag: Cactusboy00

Gamertag: Sigmar99

Need: King's Scepter, Rubber handle sword, AH gun, rapier plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help am online right now add me plzzz this is my 4° post T_T

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I've never seen the Runner Handle...

But it seems rare, and I AM a weapons collector...

Can I please have...

Kings Septor

Rubber Handle

I'll be on for about an hour today...

Thanks in return.

EDIT

Ooops. Username is Waffles66

Still...need the help. You'd be helping out all my friends too.