Sign in to follow this  
XI DiiGLET IX

List of weapons being given away and needed

Guest AcidReign

Hey folks, new to the Forums, i was just wondering if by chance anyone could help me get the:

AH Gun, King's Scepter, Rat Beating Bat, Two-Pronged Sword and the Rubber handle sword? Please and Thanks, I am online now and should be on most of the day today, please add me, xbl: AcidReign

Thanks Again!

HIHO i need ah gun, king scepter and the rubber handle swrd plzzzzzzzzz am online right now, my tag is Sigmar99, c mon help with this someone, dont keep the wepONSs for u xDDDDD

i still need rubber handle sword and kings scepter, can anyone help me out?

my gamertag is bobmos, im playing right now. any help would be really appreciated.

Guest Faux

I need Rubber Sword and Kings Scepter, online right now, thanks.

Gamertag - AMG Faux

Alright guys...i apologize..lately i've been having some gf troubles...a lot of stuff going on in my personal life right now...and i really havent had the time to help out. Well now i have everything straightened out and i can help anyone who needs it. I'm gonna wipe the slate of "needing weapons" clean so that i don't get overwhelmed. Just tell me again if you need weapons, and send me a pm on here so that you can let me know what you need and what your gamertag is.

Hey I Need:

Golden Sword

Two Pronged Sword

Blue Mace

King's Scepter

Spoon

AH Gun

Glowing Red Rod

Gamertag: SigiL IRtL

I'll be online for a while today. THank you

~SigiL~

ATTENTION!!!!! You may have noticed that i have been inactive on xbox helping everyone get their weapons. I apologize, but recently i've been very busy. By Wednesday afternoon i should be back on track helping EVERYBODY that needs help. For now, I will be only able to take few, if any, people's requests. My sincerest apologies...Thank you

UPDATE!!!!!I'm seeing that i'm the only one helping everyone out. People, i know you have these weapons. I'm giving them to you!!! :P Keep in mind that everyone on the "Giving Weapons" Section also have these weapons. Thanks!!!

UPDATE #2!!!I am going to remove the section of this thread for the "giving away weapons". It is clear that nobody else is handing out any weapons, and nobody has the rubber sword, so there is no reason why i can't just hand them all out myself. I will still be giving out weapons to REGISTERED MEMBERS. Thank you

-

there are actually a lot of people with these weapons who are willing to give them away i have them and will give the to anyone who asks although i am not on that often

Guest Darkside

Yo i really would like the:

King's Scepter,

Spoon,

and there is a few others i dont think i have that are character spacific

GT: Darknickle

at work right now but should be on tonight

Allright, thnx to radne0 i've finally managed to complete my weapon collection, thnx again radne0. ;) If you read this XI DiiGLET IX, you can ignore my message now. :)

Guest Sanghai Shek

My Gamertag is Shanghai Shek And I Need the Scepter Sword, and AH gun please.

anybody interested in getting on CC in like 5 mins to help me get weps? i got erased and now im missing some of my favorites...

(green mace, kings scepter and bloody sword)

By the way really good idea making this thread

anyway down to business

I need alot of weapons since my file got erased but i can get most of them by myself (i hope) but if its ok would you be willing to help me get the kings scepter rubber handled sword, alien hominid gun my gamer tag is Speedy SquIrreI (the i and the L in squirrel are both capital i's) just send a friend request :D

Guest StoneAgeHitman

hi my GT is StoneAgeHitman and I need the bloodstained sword, kings scepter, and AH gun please