Sign in to follow this  
dP Cypher

Things Are Getting A Bit Strange.

Earlier in the weeks I have posted About the Death of Brian Griffin.

But I started to notice some things going on.

Paul walker died. By what? A car Accident? What was his name in the fast and furious? Brian.

Then a couple months before. The famous YouTuber Yodislayer was killed. By what? A car accident trying to out run a train. What was his real name? Brian! What does this mean?! Why are so many people named brian getting killed? Is it the Illumanti at work? Or could this all be just by Coincidential death. Tell me what you think down below.

Oh my god and 15 years ago that one guy named Brian was killed too (you know, that one guy)

Now that I think about it, every single Brian in history has died at some point, except for the ones that are still alive today! OH MY GOD GUYS THIS IS REALLY CREEPY

• Upvote 3

Where does Nelson Mandela stand then? Not many people cared about him dieing.

You only gave 2 examples so its not that big of a deal.

Edited by angelofdeath01

Where does Nelson Mandela stand then? Not many people cared about him dieing.

I just heard about that today on the radio, if only he were Brian Mandela then we could have an argument here. Didn't he live to be 95?

Paul walker died. By what? A car Accident? What was his name in the fast and furious? Brian.

Then a couple months before. The famous YouTuber Yodislayer was killed. By what? A car accident trying to out run a train. What was his real name? Brian! What does this mean?! Why are so many people named brian getting killed? Is it the Illumanti at work? Or could this all be just by Coincidential death. Tell me what you think down below.

way to belittle a human life by comparing him to a fiction cartoon character.

way to belittle a human life by comparing him to a fiction cartoon character.

Yeah YouTubers aren't real people! Everyone knows this, now actors and animated dogs, they're more real than either you or I.

The whole "Brian's Death" thing is just a way to get more attention. You have to admit the show was slipping, and they needed something to break up the monotony. They'll probably bring him back in a few weeks, as to bring even more attention to the series. Seth MacFarlane even said that Brian's voice was the only one that didn't hurt his throat when he spoke as him, so there's obviously a bit of favoritism from one of the creators of the show. It was an easy way to draw attention, and Brian was only a semi-main character. 

Edited by BiPolarBear

The whole "Brian's Death" thing is just a way to get more attention. You have to admit the show was slipping, and they needed something to break up the monotony. They'll probably bring him back in a few weeks, as to bring even more attention to the series. Seth MacFarlane even said that Brian's voice was the only one that didn't hurt his throat when he spoke as him, so there's obviously a bit of favoritism from one of the creators of the show. It was an easy way to draw attention, and Brian was only a semi-main character. 

Aren't there already titles for later episodes hinting he'll be back?

And to say the show 'was slipping' is being far too kind. Family Guy died years ago. They killed off Brian to get people talking about it again. And it worked

• Upvote 3

I heard that Seth was bringing him back in the episode "Christmas Guy".....

I also am kinda sad to see Paul Walker die because ever since I watched the first Fast and Furious I have saw him grow over the years into a very great person. But now the car wreck..... R.I.P Paul Walker  :cry: 

Edited by cotacool

I'm not really a fan of comparing someone who had a charity and gave his time and money to more important things to an animated character.

• Upvote 1

OH **** my names Brian ....

you should go into hiding,change you name and sit in the corner of your house with a Baseball bat. Edited by Percyman7312