Sign in to follow this  
MeltedCow

Scuba Steve

I've seen a lot of pros(another word for people who basically have every head) tremble and beg for Scuba Steve. I don't know why, but let me tell you: If you're like me, and that playlist was as hard as frostbite(tis the season), then whatever you do: DONT TRADE THAT HEAD. unless it's for hooshmand. and cat control. Or whatever.

Another thing: what is up with collectors wanting the troll head so much?

Anyways, I'm looking for tall heads, will pay with a circle triangle or square head.

EDIT: I am no longer in need of tall heads.

However, I am now initiating PHASE 2 of Operation Prisoner Domination.

I am now looking for square heads. Will pay with gems/triangle head/circle head.

Edited by MeltedCow

Regular or star?

Star scuba steve, the one that you get for completing Misterr Quentin's playlist.

Edited by MeltedCow

Oh yeah scuba steve...whenever I play online and I go to the trading post people are like trying to give me 500 gems for just one head!

I've seen a lot of pros(another word for people who basically have every head) tremble and beg for Scuba Steve. I don't know why, but let me tell you: If you're like me, and that playlist was as hard as frostbite(tis the season), then whatever you do: DONT TRADE THAT HEAD. unless it's for hooshmand. and cat control. Or whatever.

Anyways, I'm looking for tall heads, will pay with a circle triangle or square head.

For some reason. the playlist was rather average for me. (It was easy and hard at the same time.)

"Another thing: what is up with Collectors wanting the troll head so much"

^think about it...

"Another thing: what is up with Collectors wanting the troll head so much"

^think about it...

I know, but if they wanted it so much, then why didn't they just complete the playlist? That was an easy one.

I actually traded scuba Steve for cat control while scuba Steve was still available.

Quentin's playlist was challenging not because it took precision movement, but because the puzzles were way outside the box. I loved them but it didn't take a talented person to beat the levels, it took a wise person.

• Upvote 2

I have 2 Scuba Steves, I save them for when a head comes out and I miss it.

Edited by Minecraft

I actually traded scuba Steve for cat control while scuba Steve was still available.

Quentin's playlist was challenging not because it took precision movement, but because the puzzles were way outside the box. I loved them but it didn't take a talented person to beat the levels, it took a wise person.

Scuba steve is still available.

• Upvote 1

I'm not usually one to browse this section, but what's so great about cat control? That's one of the only star heads I have.

Personally I think it's one of the cooler looking heads because it's a UFO. But I think the main reason is because of how long ago it was released. Not everyone who plays now ha the game when cat control was released so it's more rare.

If they all had the same rarity and availability cat control would be one of my top 10 heads for design reasons.

I'm not usually one to browse this section, but what's so great about cat control?  That's one of the only star heads I have.

If u r wondering why there are so many threads begging for him he used to be rare but now he was given out for free. He still looks cool though. :D