Sign in to follow this  
Mr Star

Gift Emporium - Free Heads

We need a high requirement and a long cooldown on rare heads mr. star.  Imagine what would happen if suddenly everyone had every head, people could have started a month ago and now have everything.

Also, a lot of people will join the forums only for this reason, then the begging/asking all day 24/7 begins...quick! Raise the gates to keep 'em out. 

lol I know right, I did but now I got them all, this guy new how to duplicate heads and gave them me for free

Edited by Ace Jake1

We need a high requirement and a long cooldown on rare heads mr. star.  Imagine what would happen if suddenly everyone had every head, people could have started a month ago and now have everything.

Also, a lot of people will join the forums only for this reason, then the begging/asking all day 24/7 begins...quick! Raise the gates to keep 'em out. 

lol I know right I did but now I got them all this guy new how to duplicate heads and gave them me for free

duplicating is wrong :(

hi im D34TH BANANA if this is still happning i would like dounut and tripple threath the 6th feb meassage me if possple

sorry im rubbish at spelling 

lol I know right I did but now I got them all this guy new how to duplicate heads and gave them me for free

i feel  the same way about it

i would like lava lamp and tiny monkey 

gt: D34TH BANANA 

date:10of feb 

message if ok 

Edited by drybones

Looking for: Troll, King, and/or Buckle Your Pants (possibly Boom also)

Trading day: Tomorrow, February 16th. If you need it, I will try to get on other days, but I only know for sure I can get on that day.

Gamertag is in my signature if you need it; feel free to message me when you're ready. ("o" in RETR0 is a zero)

Edited by Henryo

sorry, its the only way to life lol