gman5326

Unrealesed Cat Heads And Spike Head?

Before Battle Block Theater was released, in the pre-release images, there were cat heads in the game that have not been released in the full version of the game. Here is some early game footage of the heads...

( Sorry that there so big, I tried to shrink them but it wouldn't work.)

battleblock-2.jpg?w=620&h=349

battleblockarena.jpg

210074-header.jpg

Could these be released in the future, or are they cut from the finale game? People say Thebehemoth teased about releasing future cat heads but I haven't found any proof. (If you find proof that they teased about releasing them tell me so I can update this.) Could these be the cat heads they were supposly teasing about? Also what do you think about the cat heads? If they don't make it into the game maybe there will be a future dlc on them if there popular.

Also there was another head that was in the pre-release and not in the finale cut as we know of so far.

battleblock-theater-screenshot-pax-east-

There is no information on this head that I found.

Edited by SushiGummy
Changing "Beta" to "Pre-release"

I originally moved this thread away from view of the public due to the mention of Beta information, which is, as everyone probably knows, not allowed to be talked about or shown.  Everyone in the Beta agreed to a non-disclosure agreement to not talk about or record anything in the Beta.  I then realized everything in this post isn't Beta information at all.

I would like to clarify that the pictures in this thread are considered pre-release information.

This is entirely okay to discuss, just try and avoid talking about anything that may or may not have been in the Beta that is unreleased as of yet.

if they were to release a cat head, That would most likely be my main head, i use hooshmen a lots

I LOVE CATS                                                                                                           (maybe 

spelled

wrong)

Sorry to burst the bubble, but these were way before the Beta and during the initial stages of development. They can be found in our earlier videos before we made the decision to change the look of the cats and also you'll notice some other art design changes as well. 

Who wants to play a game and point out all the changes from our first trailer and the actual released game?! Brownie points will be awarded and virtual high fives as well:

Sorry to burst the bubble, but these were way before the Beta and during the initial stages of development. They can be found in our earlier videos before we made the decision to change the look of the cats and also you'll notice some other art design changes as well. 

Who wants to play a game and point out all the changes from our first trailer and the actual released game?! Brownie points will be awarded and virtual high fives as well.

Bu- but, what about national cat day!?

I really like the way the 'giftshop' looked in the original. The cat guards make it feel like you are actually more of a prisoner. However, I understand change. Just glad we can put to rest the cat head theories finally, too bad though about them.

• Upvote 1