Sign in to follow this  
RELAXZ

Myah See?

Da rules ask a question and get an BBT quote answer like this what do you say. When you are dressing up? Ansvr CHOOSE UR FAVORITE HEADFACE AND WEAPONTOOL!

You know I've been trying to think of a way to respond to this for about 30min. I have concluded, through much scientific research, that this thread is a 'special' kind of thread, one never meant to be seen by a mortal's eyes. Honestly though do what you want, who am I to judge?

Edited by SpoonArtist

WE HAVE THE TOP CRYPTOLOGISTS WORKING  24/7 WORKING HARD TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE CRAP YOU JUST SAID.

That's a Jacksfilms quote. Go bring that to the Off Topic board.

But in all seriousness... just... wow.

• Upvote 1

Guys, don't be mean to him!

Here I have a legit question: What do you say when you can't understand English?

Edited by Ultanoka
  • Upvote 1

Memor,to be correct,that's a noob who has broken English and probably a accident in the bathroom,so thats not me,plus i would never make a "contest" like this,if it was a contest it would be a muckle match between the best battleblock theater on this website again 2 devs.The developers get nothing,because they can probably add heads to their own account without playing.if the player wins,they would win like either blocketeer or the bomb (i got the bomb now),but if they become mvp,add 100 gems,but im not doing this because im not giving away my heads plus i dont have 100 gems,so it would be for fun.Period 

yes this a rage,sorry i posted about scamming that kid :( i am also sorry for double posting,will guys forgive of my actions?

"Broken English"

• Upvote 1

yes this a rage,sorry i posted about scamming that kid :( i am also sorry for double posting,will guys forgive of my actions?

No they shall not, you have sinned and now must be cleansed with toilet water.

ok,fine sorry for double posting again ill go give myself a swirly?and then take a wand and curse me with bad luck?o did all those,now i just walked back from the computer,fell,now i a bloody nose to clean up,there,im done,now will you forgive me?

ok,fine sorry for double posting again ill go give myself a swirly?and then take a wand and curse me with bad luck?o did all those,now i just walked back from the computer,fell,now i a bloody nose to clean up,there,im done,now will you forgive me?

I will instead give you a more horrible punishment!

I'll teach you how to edit posts.

Down in the corner click edit, double posting is fixed now!

Edited by Ultanoka
  • Upvote 2

Memor,to be correct,that's a noob who has broken English and probably a accident in the bathroom,so thats not me,plus i would never make a "contest" like this,if it was a contest it would be a muckle match between the best battleblock theater on this website again 2 devs.The developers get nothing,because they can probably add heads to their own account without playing.if the player wins,they would win like either blocketeer or the bomb (i got the bomb now),but if they become mvp,add 100 gems,but im not doing this because im not giving away my heads plus i dont have 100 gems,so it would be for fun.Period 

Not sure if hypocrite or just plain stupid.

• Upvote 3

I don't know what's going to here but I think you guys shouldn't act so b*tchy towards super brady and relaxz. I mean wow is this all you got better to do then say how pointless a thread is. If you don't like it, leave it alone and watch it burn.

I agree that we shouldnt hate on any user, even if they double post, don't spell every word correctly, or make tons of threads (even ones that are very confusing.) We should be happy to have users active, that help this community grow. We are all here because we love the Behemoth. Let us sing our praises to The Dan and The Tom. Amen.

Unless you are a communist. We don't need no stinkin' commies.