post-18780-0-70290700-1386872813_thumb.jpg

Does anyone happen to know what the Famous number at the bottom means?

I have 3,332,784 and as far as I know it's the highest of anyone in the game. 

Oh and you can add Undead Ninya and myself to the A++ club now.  

Edited by vpustote
  • Upvote 3

This is a bit off topic but does anyone know what those little lights are? Like when you spawn in the prison of the campaign in your cell, and it has a big TV showing all of your heads and next to it is the little panel of lights, what do they represent?

This is a bit off topic but does anyone know what those little lights are? Like when you spawn in the prison of the campaign in your cell, and it has a big TV showing all of your heads and next to it is the little panel of lights, what do they represent?

Your achievements, but the top left one is broken.

The little lights (like the one in my profile picture) are your achievements.  You will notice the top left one is off.  That's because the achievement was glitched and needed to be fixed. The achievement was fixed but not the light was not.

You guys suck...  No one I know plays BBT when I'm on, or they're making levels.  I need new friends that want to beat coop on insane and regular with all A++.

Seriously congrats though.  I know that is a TOUGH achievement.

• Upvote 2

You guys suck...  No one I know plays BBT when I'm on, or they're making levels.  I need new friends that want to beat coop on insane and regular with all A++.

Seriously congrats though.  I know that is a TOUGH achievement.

Thanks, Backup!

It took forever until I found someone that was as dedicated as I was to get this. I didn't even bother until undead told me he was going for it.