superBRADY777

Iron Brigade

http://www.ironbrigadegame.com/

well,this is unique (i think,i searched for a topic about this)who heard about marines trying to defeats these evil creations called "monovisions"?well,i have,it was free last month,but now you have to buy it,its pretty fun my opinion,but i dont get why you got so offensive about Awesomenauts.well,Vladmir Farnsworth created these wierd...stuff,and he released them to take over the world,wierd enough?

Well superBRADY, I see you still didn't learn how to put spaces between your periods and commas.

Also, not to offend you, but can you fix your spelling in the top because I don't know what your trying to say.

Edited by gman5326
  • Upvote 1

Well, this is unique. I searched for a topic about this person who heard about marines trying to defeats these evil creations called "monovisions".  It was free last month, but now you have to buy it.  It's pretty fun in my opinion, but I don't get why you got so offensive about Awesomenauts.  Well, Vladmir Farnsworth created these weird things, and he released them to take over the world; Weird enough?

Boom, translated.  It only took me 10 minutes.

Well, this is unique. I searched for a topic about this person who heard about marines trying to defeats these evil creations called "monovisions".  It was free last month, but now you have to buy it.  It's pretty fun in my opinion, but I don't get why you got so offensive about Awesomenauts.  Well, Vladmir Farnsworth created these weird things, and he released them to take over the world; Weird enough?

Boom, translated.  It only took me 10 minutes.

Small-Plastic-Loving-Cup-Trophy.jpg

Here's your reward. You deserve it more than any of us. :)

• Upvote 2

well,this is unique (i think,i searched for a topic about this)who heard about marines trying to defeats these evil creations called "monovisions"?well,i have,it was free last month,but now you have to buy it,its pretty fun my opinion,but i dont get why you got so offensive about Awesomenauts.well,Vladmir Farnsworth created these wierd...stuff,and he released them to take over the world,wierd enough?

It's so beautiful!

Why are you guys being so hard on him? So what if he not good at grammar? Im not good at grammar. Yet none of you guys are being hard on me.

And yet again, after telling you that there's a thread for crapping your ideas out of your head, still decides to make a thread about iron brigade a month late and just basically talks like that other guy we had which I forget his name. (He had a cat guard shrugging avatar)

• Upvote 1

Why are you guys being so hard on him? So what if he not good at grammar? Im not good at grammar. Yet none of you guys are being hard on me.

You don't spam topics and your grammar isn't that bad.

I feel kind of bad for making fun of him though.

Ok, Ok. Maybe we were a little harsh. Lets try not to derail the topic. I can't answer because I don't no what a "monovisions" is. Can someone explain what superBRADY was trying to say? No offense, but I have no idea what you were attempting to say.

• Upvote 1

My friends call this game 'Butt Brigade.'

They never did like it, I did a little until I maxed my character. After that there really isn't much to do in the game.

Edited by SpoonArtist

I think destroy many robots is gonna be a fun game to come out this week. I also enjoyed assassins creed 2 and dead rising 2.

monovisions are deadly creations about like "resistors" "tommys" "big willie" 'sniper tuner" "knobs" those stuff

Tommys?

Dude those are deadly, I used to know a guy named tommy.

Don't get me started on big willie.

• Upvote 1

Guys, The Behemoth Community Rules clearly state that you should 'try to have fun and be respectful of your fellow The Behemoth Community members'. This goes for all members, new and old

Posts like some of the ones in this thread are rather inappropriate. In future, please try harder to get along with other members, and also not to derail threads in this manner

I'm going to lock the thread, considering how off-topic it has gotten. If anybody has any problems with this, feel free to send me a PM about it

• Upvote 1