Sign in to follow this  
superBRADY777

Lets Talk About What We Have On Battleblock Theater

well,i got this game 6/18/13, i used to suck at it, like i my first star head was manbirth, look at me now (if you can), i got a lava lamp, lots, except i dont have a gold trophy yet, i got a silver, but talk all about what you have (please lock this if someone already made something like this)

I still haven't beaten the Story on Insane mode because I have to get A++ on every level or I'll die. I'm on chapter 8 though.

Also I have all of the Star Heads released so far except for The Monster (this week's FF) and all of the prisoners in every category except for square. Also I used to be ranked #1 in Grab the Gold, so SUCK IT.

Bought the game a week after release 1st starhead was chicken and I have gold trophy, got all normal heads and sold my xbax in September.

edit: why in giftshop?

Edited by Ultanoka

Bought the game on 4/13/13. First star head was furbottom, I currently have all achievements, all released star heads, a full purple bar, and in the top 20 ranking for global and ball game.

Edited by Undead Ninya

I got all prisoners, including all star heads and a gold and silver trophy. I don't have the purple bar, but I'm pretty close. I have all the achievements except the beat co-op insane mode one. If anyone wants to help me on that, that would be great.

Edited by gman5326

I got the game in May, I believe.  I missed most of the special heads in the beginning because I'm a solo player.  

I decided I wanted all the achievements, so I was forced to play online with people.  I got all achievements in early June.

Found the game to be fun so I started playing ball and collecting my missed star heads.  

I was ranked right around 300 somewhere, but of course that was back when it was a fairly new game. I always thought the two people in the top of the leaderboards were nuts with 80,000 and 30,000, but I wanted to prove that I could get in the top 100 from my 300 position.  I got to rank 100 within a week and thought, "wow, that was easy!"  So then I pushed myself to get in the top ten, and then finally to the VERY TOP!

I reached Global Rank 1 in just under 2 months of hardcore playing.  I've been playing ball ever since... And as you might have guessed. I am now number 1 in Ball player matches.  I only got that about two weeks ago. And now I finally have A++ on all levels! YAY!   

lol I sit here alone, not having any real star heads beside hooshmand and I havn't even completed a single level in insane mode.

I'm not a pro. I collect and make levels.

Beaten the game on Normal with an A in at least everything, and beaten Insane with an most being A's and about a chapter worth of lvls being B, have every head up to date. Still need to work on Co-op completion. I can probably thanks Super Kaizo World and IWBTG for good platforming reactions :thumbsup:

2333 GEMS 200 YARN 355 HEADS AND FOUR TROAPHIES

Four trophies? :blink: There is only a silver and gold one.

I finished the game on insane single player and co op and the same with normal. I think they should have a diamond trophy  for getting everything that would be cool

I don't think I'll ever stop playing until I get lava lamp. If you've seen my topic begging for him you know I will literally do anything for him, but with my luck, I'll find someone with only the lava lamp and I will trade literally all my heads for him and end up with nothing except the lava lamp. I'd be so happy :) :) :),until the day after that when they re-release him for free and everyone has him and nobody will trade with me and I burn my flashdrive and pay some stranger to run my Xbox over and then it rains Twinkies and hatty hattington tells me to buckle my pants and Ronald McDonald gets arrested for supporting food that can kill you and then I wake up covered in pancakes on Hawaii at the Pro Bowl with Santa Claus

2333 GEMS 200 YARN 355 HEADS AND FOUR TROAPHIES

Only 319 heads are released so far

You could start looking at the dates of the most recent posts.. and use the edit button instead of double/triple posting...

Please don't take this the wrong way, just some friendly advice.

Can somebody help me with gems I need them for friends. GT:absorbbumblebee

Send me a frind request. Thanks :-);-) B-) :-D

Edited by lashuna2001

all normal heads & gold trophy & silver trophy no purple bar 1400 gems all achievements no insane coop mode not all star heads some of him  hes relese i dont now about FF yea all of these

I don't think I'll ever stop playing until I get lava lamp. If you've seen my topic begging for him you know I will literally do anything for him, but with my luck, I'll find someone with only the lava lamp and I will trade literally all my heads for him and end up with nothing except the lava lamp. I'd be so happy :) :) :),until the day after that when they re-release him for free and everyone has him and nobody will trade with me and I burn my flashdrive and pay some stranger to run my Xbox over and then it rains Twinkies and hatty hattington tells me to buckle my pants and Ronald McDonald gets arrested for supporting food that can kill you and then I wake up covered in pancakes on Hawaii at the Pro Bowl with Santa Claus

hey winged waffle i have a lava lamp and i am trading for king head.. deal? my gamer tag is xB0SSxH0Gx