Sign in to follow this  
Ps3guyguy

Concession Cat - Coop Playlist

Concession Cat welcomes you!

I named this playlist after the concession cat at the level editor, he doesn't get enough appreciation! On this little journey with your best bud you guys will learn the true meaning of friendship - or the opposite. I hope you fellow Battleblock theatergoers are ready for this challenge, it'll have you pulling your hair out, or your buddy's hair (if he has any)! Hope you are in store for a difficult time! Enjoy!

I would also like to give a shoutout to CMoNeYno23 (8Bitten on the forums) for his upcoming coop playlist, "TogetherWeFail". It has pretty hard challenges you and your buddy will have to endure together, I hope you trust your partner! Check it out when he releases it!

Also I would like to thank MisterrQuentin for being a trooper! He helped me and so did CMoNeYno23 on this playlist. They helped me with any bugs in my levels and with the times for my levels. Thanks MisterrQuentin! Thanks CMoNeYno23! Also a thanks to VPustote for helping me test as well as UndeadNinya!

Concession Cat by Ps3guyguy

post-19767-0-31338600-1387057922_thumb.jpg

post-19767-0-35835300-1387057932_thumb.jpg

post-19767-0-08791700-1387057941_thumb.jpg

For the Behemoth and the community! ^_^

Edited by Ps3guyguy
  • Upvote 4

Wow... no shout out or appreciation for me?  I helped play half those levels.  

Sorry I have done a lot of testing and making in the last few days, I'll mention you xD

• Upvote 1

Oh... you better have mentioned me.  :P Nice levels, I enjoyed testing them even though I was raging every 10 seconds over second player lag  <_<... 4.5/5 would play again if you would let me use my darts and let me host.

• Upvote 1

Oh... you better have mentioned me.  :P Nice levels, I enjoyed testing them even though I was raging every 10 seconds over second player lag  <_<... 4.5/5 would play again if you would let me use my darts and let me host.

lol I'm alone with no insane levels completed or anything like that.

But at least I have my Hooshmand <3