vpustote

Having Trouble Finding All The Bosses...

i want to know the playlist name, spoon, because me and Lenog failed to do the chapter 8 insane, because i was on chapter 5 of insane, so if you can, pair me up with someone new (i'm not saying that playing with Lenog was a waste of time, we tried, we failed)

It's Lanog

Am I late to join in this bandwagon?

Personally I'm kind of caught in the middle of this. I want to believe that it is legit, but something tells me that it is fake.

I noticed that it doesn't have a specific moving animation, similar to the missile-shooting robot. So perhaps this secret boss is just a re-skinned robot?

I didn't really see it try to attack, it just grew more and more... constipated?

Woot for observation!

Video wasn't taken in chapter 8, ch 8 has a custom background in all levels and all the water is light green. The video had red water with a blue background.

Edited by BiPolarBear

I notice that the closer a player got to the cat, the more "angry" it got. Something does not seem to add up. It would help if you told how to get there, but you won't. I don't even know why you showed proof of this thing. I knew from the start when you mentioned you were going to post a photo that everyone was going to think its fake. No matter how realistic it is. I can see where your getting at saying everyone is asking for photos and videos and then they just say its fake, and I agree with you. I have no idea why people asked for them. I'm not saying its your fault, its the people who asked for evidence fault. I think you should of just told us how to get there. Well, now its your decision to let your info die like this topic will soon, or share it and let it grow. Your move.

• Upvote 1

I notice that the closer a player got to the cat, the more "angry" it got. Something does not seem to add up. It would help if you told how to get there, but you won't. I don't even know why you showed proof of this thing. I knew from the start when you mentioned you were going to post a photo that everyone was going to think its fake. No matter how realistic it is. I can see where your getting at saying everyone is asking for photos and videos and then they just say its fake, and I agree with you. I have no idea why people asked for them. I'm not saying its your fault, its the people who asked for evidence fault. I think you should of just told us how to get there. Well, now its your decision to let your info die like this topic will soon, or share it and let it grow. Your move.

truth

B-but I literally just showed proof that the vid and pic weren't taken in ch 8. I'm not trying to be mean, inspiration just hit me. Seriously, go into ch 8 insane and you can see the background is different from any other levels.

B-but I literally just showed proof that the vid and pic weren't taken in ch 8. I'm not trying to be mean, inspiration just hit me. Seriously, go into ch 8 insane and you can see the background is different from any other levels.

that proves nothing

that proves nothing

How does that prove nothing? It very well wasn't taken in chapter 8.

that proves nothing

But if it was a secret level, the background can change into any other backround.

that proves nothing
For all you know it may just not have that background and red water.

ok,v pustote, show me, i believe you, i think were like the only 15 people who know about this, and people think that the behemoth forums are not true, like some people said when i played with them, seriously, i'm getting on NOW, spoon, send me the playlist name with the level hack, and also, if anyone wants to add me or show it to me, i'm getting on now, so send a friend request to superBRADY777

i want to know the playlist name, spoon, because me and Lenog failed to do the chapter 8 insane, because i was on chapter 5 of insane, so if you can, pair me up with someone new (i'm not saying that playing with Lenog was a waste of time, we tried, we failed)

You need to stop ordering people around, this whole time you've been acting like you're the leader of this entire boss hunt but you're not. You have contributed absolutely nothing to this thread, or pretty much anything on the forums. You have constantly been requesting things and making up stupid theories that lead to nothing. You're not king here, and your B.S. has gone too far.

Superbrady is lucky not many people post on the useless quote thread. Then he'd be in deep poop.

Edited by Memor
  • Upvote 2

Superbrady is lucky not many people post on the useless quote thread. Then he'd be in deep poop.

That is exactly what Backup and I saw when pustote told us where to go.

I like the order of these posts...

• Upvote 1

He didn't tell us where to go. What are you hiding from us?

ok,v pustote, show me, i believe you, i think were like the only 15 people who know about this, and people think that the behemoth forums are not true, like some people said when i played with them, seriously, i'm getting on NOW, spoon, send me the playlist name with the level hack, and also, if anyone wants to add me or show it to me, i'm getting on now, so send a friend request to superBRADY777

>i want to know the playlist name, spoon, because me and Lenog failed to do the chapter 8 insane, because i was on chapter 5 of insane, so if you can, pair me up with someone new (i'm not saying that playing with Lenog was a waste of time, we tried, we failed)

You need to stop ordering people around, this whole time you've been acting like you're the leader of this entire boss hunt but you're not. You have contributed absolutely nothing to this thread, or pretty much anything on the forums. You have constantly been requesting things and making up stupid theories that lead to nothing. You're not king here, and your B.S. has gone too far.

like i said spoon, i should of stopping being active on the forums over 2 weeks ago, so if I been a piece a b.s., say goodbye to superbrady :(

>i want to know the playlist name, spoon, because me and Lenog failed to do the chapter 8 insane, because i was on chapter 5 of insane, so if you can, pair me up with someone new (i'm not saying that playing with Lenog was a waste of time, we tried, we f

ailed)

like i said spoon, i should of stopping being active on the forums over 2 weeks ago, so if I been a piece a b.s., say goodbye to superbrady :(

That sad smiley is going to make everyone hate Spoon, I guarantee it.

• Upvote 1

He didn't tell us where to go. What are you hiding from us?

Edited by Hazard

Finished circling all the things wrong in this thread.

236787.jpg

And by that I mean the whole thread.

Seriously though we just gotta believe this boss is real, the only reason I think it's real is because I'm gullible.

He gave us a video showing the beautiful creature in it's natural habitat and there's not much more he can do, unless you want to come to his house or play the game with him. VPUSTOTE LET ME COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND PLAY BBT SO I CAN BELIEVE YOU.

Edit: Ogm Brady don't leave you are like the best member here, you make me get on the forums everyday.

Edited by Ultanoka

>i want to know the playlist name, spoon, because me and Lenog failed to do the chapter 8 insane, because i was on chapter 5 of insane, so if you can, pair me up with someone new (i'm not saying that playing with Lenog was a waste of time, we tried, we f

ailed)

Don't say you don't feel the same way.

ailed)

Don't say you don't feel the same way.

Only you do.

ailed)

Guys, stop being mean to superBRADY!!!! He is younger than us so he is obviously going to act less-mature. (No offence Brady.) Maybe if we followed the respect all users rule as much as we follow the no swearing rule, everyone would be a lot more nice. This is pathetic and you all should be a shamed.

lets get back on this topic, ok, i starting to remember a secret level in part 2 of chapter 8 finale...but i found that in normal mode, so maybe on insane you could find the boss