vpustote

Having Trouble Finding All The Bosses...

Can we please keep the rules in mind, guys? 

ok,v pustote, show me, i believe you, i think were like the only 15 people who know about this, and people think that the behemoth forums are not true, like some people said when i played with them, seriously, i'm getting on NOW, spoon, send me the playlist name with the level hack, and also, if anyone wants to add me or show it to me, i'm getting on now, so send a friend request to superBRADY777

>i want to know the playlist name, spoon, because me and Lenog failed to do the chapter 8 insane, because i was on chapter 5 of insane, so if you can, pair me up with someone new (i'm not saying that playing with Lenog was a waste of time, we tried, we f

ailed)

You need to stop ordering people around, this whole time you've been acting like you're the leader of this entire boss hunt but you're not. You have contributed absolutely nothing to this thread, or pretty much anything on the forums. You have constantly been requesting things and making up stupid theories that lead to nothing. You're not king here, and your B.S. has gone too far.

like i said spoon, i should of stopping being active on the forums over 2 weeks ago, so if I been a piece a b.s., say goodbye to superbrady :(

That sad smiley is going to make everyone hate Spoon, I guarantee it.

Don't say you don't feel the same way.

Only you do.

*Cough*

Guys, can we drop all hostilities towards one another? Argueing is not going to solve anything.

If you really have to fight it out, take it to the PM's.

Now, let's get back on topic and see if there are more bosses in the game.

• Upvote 2

Uh... quotes messed up... just pass this post by please. 

Edited by Memor

Finished circling all the things wrong in this thread.

236787.jpg

I feel like I should be offended by this.

It's because you are special.

Finished circling all the things wrong in this thread.

236787.jpg

I feel like I should be offended by this.

It's because you are special.

Why thank you!  I think you're special too!

I'm sorry, not for my actions, but for the fact that you guys have been making jabs at Brady for the longest time now, and once someone says whats on their mind directly they should be ashamed. I think this is a shame this is happening, I really do. Everyone here has seen what he has contributed to this tread, and how he has ordered people around to help him 'discover' the boss so he can share its secret with the world. I'm sorry that this post is off topic, but then again I'm really not, because what I said was true. Everyone has been annoyed with his obsession with making pointless threads at some point, and i guarantee he will continue making them.  

I probably won't be on here for a while.

It seems Memor was right, not to drag him into this, but the moment someone puts an unhappy face down they need sympathy. Well let's say I put one down as well, because right now I'm feeling a bit betrayed.  :-(

I'm sorry, not for my actions, but for the fact that you guys have been making jabs at Brady for the longest time now, and once someone says whats on their mind directly they should be ashamed. I think this is a shame this is happening, I really do. Everyone here has seen what he has contributed to this tread, and how he has ordered people around to help him 'discover' the boss so he can share its secret with the world. I'm sorry that this post is off topic, but then again I'm really not, because what I said was true. Everyone has been annoyed with his obsession with making pointless threads at some point, and i guarantee he will continue making them.  

It seems Memor was right, not to drag him into this, but the moment someone puts an unhappy face down they need sympathy. Well let's say I put one down as well, because right now I'm feeling a bit betrayed.  :-(

I have a single tear running down my cheek.

I have a single tear running down my cheek.

That really isn't helping y'know. Any educated person knows the lie behind your post.

• Upvote 1

bbtMonster.gif

Sorry to disappoint, we will have the video tomorrow.  Ninya is birthdaying it up!!!

But in the meantime, this is what I have come across while trying to find the secret boss in different modes of the game.  

That gif above is from the cutscene in chapter 5.  He looks awfully close to the monster in the other images.

ALSO > During the cutscene in chapter 3, I heard Will Stamper say this:

Although sassy and lazy by nature, cats are awfully crafty...
and finding a weak spot in that bright orange, furry armor might prove difficulty.... uh minus the 'y'.  

OH, I will find their weak spot, I will find it!  
My theory is that we might actually be able to save Hatty.... how awesome would that be!

EDIT: I'm not saying this is fact, I am just guessing at an alternate ending.  

So yeah... let's start being cool to each other again... remember secret bosses!  

Most people missed my post above from a couple of days ago.  I think there might be more information in the cutscenes that could give us more clues.  

bbtMonster.gif

Sorry to disappoint, we will have the video tomorrow.  Ninya is birthdaying it up!!!

But in the meantime, this is what I have come across while trying to find the secret boss in different modes of the game.  

That gif above is from the cutscene in chapter 5.  He looks awfully close to the monster in the other images.

and finding a weak spot in that bright orange, furry armor might prove difficulty.... uh minus the 'y'.  

My theory is that we might actually be able to save Hatty.... how awesome would that be!

So yeah... let's start being cool to each other again... remember secret bosses!  

Most people missed my post above from a couple of days ago.  I think there might be more information in the cutscenes that could give us more clues.  

It would help if you told us how to get to those supposed "secret bosses."

To be perfectly honest this thread has come to the point where I'm wishing it doesn't exist. I don't really want to know anything more about the secret bosses. The sheer crap that everyone has managed to put this thread through just makes me not care about it anymore. All the lies, all the so called "clues", it's probably just here to taunt us, some devious plan to provide a form of entertainment for Pustote. Eh, whatever, I can't be bothered with this thread anymore, it hardly matters.

• Upvote 1

bbtMonster.gif

It would help if you told us how to get to those supposed "secret bosses."

At first I thought you should keep the bosses location secret but, now honestly I agree with Gman. It is very clear everyone that knows how to get to this boss doesn't know how to defeat it. I think it's time to just tell everyone.

I very, rarely... if ever... look at tutorials or find help online for any game I play.  I believe games are just that, games.  You play games for fun and excitement and to experience thrills.  

Whenever I look up HARD PARTS in games, I end up spoiling the game and taking away the FUN that it could have been.  

I hate when people ask me how to do things in games... because I want you to experience how to play ball, shoot a gun, race a car, etc. If I tell you how to do it, you won't gain the experience that comes with it.  Yeah, I could just say "Here's the boss, right here, check it out guys! I'm so cool, I found this!"  Then guess what, you get bored with the game and you move on.  

I rarely get bored with my games, I always find new and interesting things.  I REALLY, REALLY like this game... and I didn't want to spoil this for everyone.  I didn't even want to post the picture.  The only reason I posted the video is because everyone kept calling me a liar.  

I'm not going to share anymore than what I did... it wasn't that HARD to find, chapter 8 insane coop.  Grab a partner and explore... enjoy the game. You could be like Hatty and become the BESTEST friend of all.  

• Upvote 1

I very, rarely... if ever... look at tutorials or find help online for any game I play.  I believe games are just that, games.  You play games for fun and excitement and to experience thrills.  

Whenever I look up HARD PARTS in games, I end up spoiling the game and taking away the FUN that it could have been.  

I hate when people ask me how to do things in games... because I want you to experience how to play ball, shoot a gun, race a car, etc. If I tell you how to do it, you won't gain the experience that comes with it.  Yeah, I could just say "Here's the boss, right here, check it out guys! I'm so cool, I found this!"  Then guess what, you get bored with the game and you move on.  

I rarely get bored with my games, I always find new and interesting things.  I REALLY, REALLY like this game... and I didn't want to spoil this for everyone.  I didn't even want to post the picture.  The only reason I posted the video is because everyone kept calling me a liar.  

I'm not going to share anymore than what I did... it wasn't that HARD to find, chapter 8 insane coop.  Grab a partner and explore... enjoy the game. You could be like Hatty and become the BESTEST friend of all.  

I would gladly search for it if someone has made it to Chapter 8 on coop insane mode.

The Behemoth is thinking one of two things right now:

1. Haha, look how dumb they are looking for a boss that doesn't exist.

2. OH CRAP THEY FOUND US OUT.

I think it's a mix of both. Something along the lines of "OH CRAP, THEY FOUND THE BOSS THAT DOESN'T EXIST!"

That would be a plot twist.

• Upvote 1

Well guess what, where not you! Sometimes for people, they get exited when they find out something they never knew about a game somewhere browsing the internet. Then when they have a chance, they try to replicate it and try to do what they did, to see what its like for them. That's what some people like, including me. I don't care if someone "spoils" something, I just want to know how to do it so I can share similar experiences; and right now, your royally messing up that experience. So stop.

Gaise, gaise, what about, stay with me, that cat isn't a boss, but, wait, just an obstacle to make you die more, like a saw, and has absolutely nothing to do with the game except being an element to kill you in hardcore.

• Upvote 2

Gaise, gaise, what about, stay with me, that cat isn't a boss, but, wait, just an obstacle to make you die more, like a saw, and has absolutely nothing to do with the game except being an element to kill you in hardcore.

I sure hope not.

...that does sound pretty reasonable, but wouldn't it be in the editor if it were an obstacle?