vpustote

Having Trouble Finding All The Bosses...

Gaise, gaise, what about, stay with me, that cat isn't a boss, but, wait, just an obstacle to make you die more, like a saw, and has absolutely nothing to do with the game except being an element to kill you in hardcore.

...that does sound pretty reasonable, but wouldn't it be in the editor if it were an obstacle?

Maybe it's because people would abuse him in the editor and make levels impossible to finish.

Gaise, gaise, what about, stay with me, that cat isn't a boss, but, wait, just an obstacle to make you die more, like a saw, and has absolutely nothing to do with the game except being an element to kill you in hardcore.

...that does sound pretty reasonable, but wouldn't it be in the editor if it were an obstacle?

Maybe it's because people would abuse him in the editor and make levels impossible to finish.
You can do that with all the hazards in the game.

I get what you mean, there would probably be one in every playlist multiple times...btw you have a very good taste in anime and video games :)

I get what you mean, there would probably be one in every playlist multiple times...btw you have a very good taste in anime and video games :)
Thanks.

You can do that with all the hazards in the game.

Thanks...

• Upvote 1

I think the only way to have this settled is for somebody else to record a video.

(somebody other than Vpustote or Undead)

I just think it's hilarious how obviously fake that is.

It's obviously a slightly edited picture of the cat in this cutscene, you can tell due to the art style of the "boss" matching the cutscene and not the game, as well as the cat going so far as to have the exact same, unfaltering facial expression with the bit of saliva underneath it. Vpustote obviously just edited the arms, made the hat bigger and called it a day, this is even more obvious by the shortness of the video and all the graphical hiccups Chris already pointed out.

Here, take a look:

8k9.PNG eko5.png

And take a look at this frame

rbvw.png nhvs.png

So yeah, it's pretty obvious it's a fake, but good try anyway mate, not all of us will blindly believe in this crap.

I do sincerely applaud your effort though, you went far enough to make a video, albeit only five seconds, which just reeks of BS but I'm sure you thought most wouldn't care, and you'd be right.

Now that we've settle this, I reccomend you all listen to 

from his new album, it's really good and jas been stuck in my head all day,

It's obviously a slightly edited picture of the cat in this cutscene, you can tell due to the art style of the "boss" matching the cutscene and not the game, as well as the cat going so far as to have the exact same, unfaltering facial expression with the bit of saliva underneath it. Vpustote obviously just edited the arms, made the hat bigger and called it a day, this is even more obvious by the shortness of the video and all the graphical hiccups Chris already pointed out.

Here, take a look:

8k9.PNG eko5.png

nhvs.png nhvs.png

So yeah, it's pretty obvious it's a fake, but good try anyway mate, not all of us will blindly believe in this crap.

I do sincerely applaud your effort though, you went far enough to make a video, albeit only five seconds, which just reeks of BS but I'm sure you thought most wouldn't care, and you'd be right.

I knew from the beginning that this was fake, I just kept telling myself it was real. I needed an incentive to start playing this game again. Eh oh well. *sigh*

Wow, that guy does look exactly like the cat in the cutscene... that I mentioned like jeez... I don't twice because no one wants to stay on topic.  

Who would have thought... the people who designed Battleblock... used the same exact images that Battleblock created. You, sir, are a genius.  

But serious, that cat looks almost exactly like that cat.  Nice find.  Anyone else find any other clues in the cutscenes?  

• Upvote 1

Here, take a look:

8k9.PNG eko5.png

rbvw.png nhvs.png

I knew it! Though I started to think it could be real, I knew the behemoth wouldn't be lazy and make a boss like that. I also recognized that cat, his clothes to be exact, but I couldn't find anything on it so I thought I was just looking for reasons to think it was false. Turns out, I was right! But there is still one question, why would you pull a scandal like this?

Boredom

Yeah pretty much, that's sure as hell why I do it
I just hope 15 pages of hatred, confusion, and fighting was entertaining to them.

I enjoy Hatty's logic here that "anything in the cutscenes must not be in the actual game"...

I can show you Reginald, in the game, the swamp creature, cyclops, the girl that smells like chocolate, weird one eyed guy with big lips and mustache, all appeared in the cutscenes looking exactly like they do in the game.

As Marshall from how I met your mother would say:

Lawyered!!!

I've been working so hard to reach the the chapter 8 finale on insane coop because of this thread. I've dealt with so many randoms that had no idea how to press the RT button on their controller. I've gone through so much. This better be real.

Backup, I've actually mentioned that I found clues in the cutscenes... but apparently cutscenes are separate from entities from the game itself.  

Everyone just wants to join hands in a march to prove me wrong... 

EDIT: Hey, I just noticed that he looks like this guy: 38.png

That's too coincidental — HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!

Edited by vpustote
  • Upvote 5

That is exactly what Backup and I saw when pustote told us where to go.

Well what about those other people who 'saw' the boss?

EDIT: I have another question, why tell two people only when you could tell everyone instead? Why were only they the privileged ones? I mean after all, once you tell two people it's not really much of a secret anymore.

Edited by SpoonArtist
  • Upvote 1

Well you guys aren't reading the fact that the model itself has the same texture as the cutscenes.

The cutscenes are colored in a manner to make them better look like cardboard cut-outs, whereas the game itself is very bright and vibrant and doesn't have a cardboard-like texture applied to the characters, hence why the cat looks so out of place with everything else in the video.

I also enjoy all of ya'lls logic here that if someone decides to say something with no proof other than an off-cam video that lasts less than five seconds and has many graphical flaws and inconsistencies, plus, that cat has like 3 frames of animation, you all SERIOUSLY think The Behemoth would do something of such shoddy craftsmanship, ESPECIALLY since this is supposedly a super secret thing, you'd think they'd put more effort into it than that.

, right?   ;-)

Is everyone just choosing to ignore these?

Seriously guys, think for a second, this is so painfully fake it stopped being funny long ago
Edited by Mr. Hatty

I know right!  No one asked them for proof.  

They just let people continue on talking about throwing 3 grenades into the forth block past the 8th gem on the forth hole in the back 9 on a second Tuesday this month to unlock the secret passage that is only revealed if your wearing a silver Trophy while hopping in the air shooting darts... 

Oh yeah, and you throw a ball at the boss to defeat it... spoiler.   

EDIT: I didn't tell anyone.  Hazard and Backup found it, and we have been racing to figure it out. 

Edited by vpustote

I know right!  No one asked them for proof.  

They just let people continue on talking about throwing 3 grenades into the forth block past the 8th gem on the forth hole in the back 9 on a second Tuesday this month to unlock the secret passage that is only revealed if your wearing a silver Trophy while hopping in the air shooting darts... 

Oh yeah, and you throw a ball at the boss to defeat it... spoiler.   

What

EDIT: I didn't tell anyone.  Hazard and Backup found it, and we have been racing to figure it out. 

I love how the guy who made the coke head hoax is going WAY OUT OF HIS WAY to prove that imma a fake.

Didn't you say you were leaving?

Idk, this is dumb, and quite frankly I don't care too much whether this is real anyway

*abandons thread*

Edited by vpustote

Me and a buddy finally found this boss! We managed to avoid him and beat the level since we had no clue how to kill him. You don't get a special ending sadly after beating the level, but you do get a new star head!