vpustote

Having Trouble Finding All The Bosses...

I accidentally quoted myself. *facepalm*

Me and a buddy finally found this boss! We managed to avoid him and beat the level since we had no clue how to kill him, actually I dont think you can kill him I think he is an obstacle. You don't get a special ending sadly after beating the level, but you do get a new star head!

Edited by Lanog20

Me and a buddy finally found this boss! We managed to avoid him and beat the level since we had no clue how to kill him. You don't get a special ending sadly after beating the level, but you do get a new star head!

You better not be lying.

Edited by SpoonArtist

Me and a buddy finally found this boss! We managed to avoid him and beat the level since we had no clue how to kill him. You don't get a special ending sadly after beating the level, but you do get a new star head!

You better not be lying.

I would never!

You better not be lying.

I would never!

WHY DOES THIS THREAD MAKE ME QUESTION THE WORLD!? OK, seriously now, are you serious?

I love how the guy who made the coke head hoax is going WAY OUT OF HIS WAY to prove that imma a fake.

Well that thread was full of 90% people who were in on the joke, and it was a satire of the constant bombardment of threads along the lines of "I saw this unreleased head, is it real?????"

This thread is a guy trying to use his "credibility" as being a top player and his ability to photo edit to fool players into thinking that something that doesn't exist is hidden in the game, but won't tell them where or how and provides such minuscule and flawed proof that it just comes off as mean, in my eyes at least.

I also like how all of your reactions to people questioning you are all super defensive, like this:

Yay, the circling of *things wrong* has commenced already.  

Can we have a photo? HERE YOU GO!

FAKE! Can we have a video? Yeah, just let me get one.

NOT HERE YET! LIAR, FAKE! Sorry, we both couldn't get on.

Oh nice video... FAKE!

What do you guys want from me? I am not here to boast. I just wanted to know if anyone knows if he is located on any other campaign mode.

LIAR, FAKE, LIAR, FAKE... Let's talk about other LIARS and FAKES and derail this LIAR'S FAKE topic.

Seriously?

You completely avoided the criticisms in Chris's post, he pointed out genuine flaws in your edits that prove that you're faking this and instead of acknowledging that you start going on about how nothing you give is ever enough.

Mr. Hatty is trying way too hard to make himself relevant. Why do you care so much to be right?

I don't care that I'm right, I just care that everyone else is wrong, because no one around here has the right to make obviously fake BS and pass it off as real except for me

And I'm just gonna take a shot in the dark here and assume you just magically forgot to record this, or take any proof. Also, what was this supposed new star head, eh? Why don't you take a picture of that, you won't even have to fight the boss again to get to it, just go into your character menu.

Of course you all want me to leave, because I'm the only one here pointing out how obviously bs this is and ruining all your fun.

The only reason I said I'd leave early is because I didn't think someone would be so short-sighted to post "video evidence" of something so obviously fake, but you did, and here we are.

The proof is in the pudding, as they say, either all of you are messing with me because you think it's funny, or you're all delusional people who get a kick out of convincing random people that fake things exist

• Upvote 2

You better not be lying.

I would never!
WHY DOES THIS THREAD MAKE ME QUESTION THE WORLD!? OK, seriously now, are you serious?
Yes I am being serious

Message me where you think it is hidden, we searched the entire game for bosses.  I can confirm if you are telling the truth.

The proof is in the pudding, as they say, either all of you are messing with me because you think it's funny, or you're all delusional people who get a kick out of convincing random people that fake things exist

I dont really care if this is fake or not. I just think its funny how people are putting up some much 'evidence' for both sides.

This is exactly the thing I'm talking about, instead of directly addressing any of my reasons for not believing you, you instead mock the very concept of disagreement itself while tossing aside my valid complaints with your story.

Just give it up zane, while you are a great member and youtuber, even you can't prove this wrong.  There is evidence.

Just give it up zane, while you are a great member and youtuber, even you can't prove this wrong.  There is evidence.

show me

Sorry, we need to keep it very concealed at least until he is beaten.

Welp, there you have it folks, the proof we've all been waiting for, denial.

• Upvote 1

Just find it for yourself, is this the new age of gaming?  Where everyone looks up everything and can't find it on their own?  Imagine the original zelda as a kid, how would you know to burn down a specific tree for a heart piece.

If you want everyone to know so badly. Find it yourself in chapter 8 insane coop then when you find it you can tell who ever you would like!

• Upvote 1

Just find it for yourself, is this the new age of gaming?  Where everyone looks up everything and can't find it on their own?  Imagine the original zelda as a kid, how would you know to burn down a specific tree for a heart piece.

Actually, the original Zelda came with a map detailing where all the secrets were, such as bushes that required burning and heart pieces, so yeah what you just said makes no sense

Actually, the original Zelda came with a map detailing where all the secrets were, such as bushes that required burning and heart pieces, so yeah what you just said makes no sense

Well, s***.  That would have been so much easier knowing that, thanks for the help although you probably didn't mean to help me out.  Also, there are two more bosses that we have found.  I will say that one is hidden in one of the last 6 levels in world 5, normal co-op.  Sorry for the argument bro, we just need to keep the people wanting more knowing that there is more out there that they haven't found.

Just find it for yourself, is this the new age of gaming? Where everyone looks up everything and can't find it on their own? Imagine the original zelda as a kid, how would you know to burn down a specific tree for a heart piece.

Well, s***. That would have been so much easier knowing that, thanks for the help although you probably didn't mean to help me out. Also, there are two more bosses that we have found. I will say that one is hidden in one of the last 6 levels in world 5, normal co-op. Sorry for the argument bro, we just need to keep the people wanting more knowing that there is more out there that they haven't found.
is that counting the finale and encores? And by boss do you mean another aggravated sliding cat guard? Edited by Lanog20

3 encores, 2 finales, secret level.  It's nearly the same cat as before, but after you find both, the third boss is opened.  I will not ever reveal the third boss, as it makes the entire game make sense.

3 encores, 2 finales, secret level. It's nearly the same cat as before, but after you find both, the third boss is opened. I will not ever reveal the third boss, as it makes the entire game make sense.

wat this boss better be in insane also. I really don't feel like going through coop in insane and normal consecutively. Edited by Lanog20