vpustote

Having Trouble Finding All The Bosses...

wat wat.

you didn't answer my question about counting the encores and the finale. Or you did and answered it in a way I didn't understand.

Those are the six levels that count.

What six levels?! Okay so, 3 encores, the 2 levels inside the finale, and then the secret level of chapter 5?

Until someone actually has the balls enough to show solid proof, the vast majority of people here are going to completely doubt everything everyone says.  With, I believe, at least five people claiming they've found the boss, and two who have beaten it, NOBODY wants to post evidence that is more than a five second video?  If there's a "hidden star head" you could easily take a picture of that, but of course, that's just too much work and everyone should find this "secret" themselves.

Personally, I'm not too keen on trying to get through all of the chapters in insane co-op just for a wild goose chase.

• Upvote 1

no one around here has the right to make obviously fake BS and pass it off as real except for me

Now that we've gotten that cleared up can we get back on topic here? Hatty since you don't have any relevant information for the topic at hand, please leave. You're annoying straight up.

Your 'argument' of Chris' pointing out flaws is like asking if you've stopped hitting your wife. How is Vpustote supposed to edit correctly an image that he didn't create in the first place? He can't fix a rendering bug or video glitch that he didn't write! I'm sure you're going to blame him for the non host not being able to carry rocks either because Vpusote must be photoshopping the rocks.

The truth is that you want to be first. Either first to find it or first to point out its a fake. You want him to spill the beans of how where when why you can find the boss so that you don't feel left out. Just go play the game! Stop trolling.

• Upvote 1

no one around here has the right to make obviously fake BS and pass it off as real except for me

Now that we've gotten that cleared up can we get back on topic here? Hatty since you don't have any relevant information for the topic at hand, please leave. You're annoying straight up.

Your 'argument' of Chris' pointing out flaws is like asking if you've stopped hitting your wife. How is Vpustote supposed to edit correctly an image that he didn't create in the first place? He can't fix a rendering bug or video glitch that he didn't write! I'm sure you're going to blame him for the non host not being able to carry rocks either because Vpusote must be photoshopping the rocks.

The truth is that you want to be first. Either first to find it or first to point out its a fake. You want him to spill the beans of how where when why you can find the boss so that you don't feel left out. Just go play the game! Stop trolling.

That's the point he's trying to make.  There shouldn't be any sort of video glitch.  We all need to remember that if this is real, then TB put it in the game.  If they did that, then shouldn't it look, you know, real?  It's EXTREMELY out of place in the scene.  All of the "evidence" posted so far has been suspect at best, so unless we receive some sort of solid proof, people like Zane and I just won't believe it.

Now that we've gotten that cleared up can we get back on topic here? Hatty since you don't have any relevant information for the topic at hand, please leave. You're annoying straight up. I'd like to see this "relevant information" that everyone else seems to be sharing, because that's literally the only reason I'm still here, I want to see that it's real so I can move on with my day, but no one will fess up. It's very simple, if 5 people say something is true and the best evidence is one guy showing a very unconvincingly short clip that reeks of bull****, then I think I have the right to call someone out for this.

I am also ever so glad that we created that rule that dictates if one person finds someone else annoying that they must be banished from any and all threads to accommodate the opinionated members of the boards. Oh waitaminute

I did stop beating my wife, so I'm not sure why you chose to bring that up, after some counseling everything is better, so I hope in the future if you want to talk about business between my wife and I you do it over PM and not in public. There is a very easy answer to this second sentence, he is supposed to be able to correctly edit it because HE DID MAKE THE PICTURE. HOW THE **** DOES NO ONE QUESTION THAT THIS "BOSS" HAS LITERALLY 3 FRAMES OF ANIMATION? LIKE ****ING REALLY

Actually, I don't give a rat's balloon about being first anything, I wouldn't be sore if someone else discovered something before me, I'd be happy for them for discovering it. However, I don't like it when someone seriously tries to trick people into believing falsehoods. Before you go about and say "OH WAITAMINUTE ZANE, WUT ABOUT COKE HEAD OR HAX YOU HYPOCRITE!" I want you to notice how obviously fake that was, my use of grammar, the picture, nothing was even CLOSE to looking real. This however, is completely out of place and the only people who claim to see it are, for the most part, far from the most trustworthy of folk here. Plus, I'm unsure you know what a "troll" is or what the act of "trolling" is actually meant to be.

Believe it or not, a troll isn't just someone you don't care for sharing their opinion. 

Responses in red

Oh yeah and by the way guys, I discovered the key to immortality and infinite happiness, it took me awhile, but what happens after I found it was really worth it. Like, you guys should really see it, but I don't want to tell you how to find it, that would ruin the fun. Why don't you go keep living and find it yourselves?

Also, despite having this mindset, I'm going to ask the community to help me find MORE of these universe secrets, despite being the only one who knows how to find them in the first place

Edited by Mr. Hatty

So much angry in so much red fonts

Hatty I'm starting to think you actually do believe this is a fake and that you aren't trolling this thread. After a picture and a video? If you're trolling this thread just to piss off Vpustote that's not cool, if you really think it's fake, I don't know how to help you.

So much angry in so much red fonts

Hatty I'm starting to think you actually do believe this is a fake and that you aren't trolling this thread. After a picture and a video? If you're trolling this thread just to piss off Vpustote that's not cool, if you really think it's fake, I don't know how to help you.

You...thought he was trolling?  Are you serious?  Half of the people here don't believe it's real, and with good reason.

Believe it or not, a troll isn't just someone you don't care for sharing their opinion. 

I do think it is fake, and I also know how you can help me, since you don't know how:

Give me proof. 

And I mean real proof, not this BS over-the-pants nonsense of five seconds of off-cam footage, take a video of you using the secret star head, or a video of you FINDING the "boss" and actually showing more than 3 frames of animation.

By the way, I personally find this to be offensive towards The Behemoth to imply that they would ever implement such a shoddily animated excuse for a character.

I feel like Armageddon needs to happen on this thread, rapture, please take me up into heaven with the pure ones while the lies are cleansed in a burning fire from this tainted earth, please and thank you.

Edited by Mr. Hatty

I'm sure you thought most wouldn't care, and you'd be right

You seem to care waaaaaay too much.

I'm sure you thought most wouldn't care, and you'd be right

You seem to care waaaaaay too much.

Well, seeing as how I took the time to sign up for a video game forum, I thought I'd seize the opportunity to, idk, maybe have a discussion about video games?

I'd be happy to post a pic or a video when I get back.

I'm waiting

Edited by Mr. Hatty

I'm waiting

I'm in Fort Worth this week for work, thus, away from home as I stated.

*abandons thread*

I'm waiting...

Edited by mmk
  • Upvote 1

I'm waiting

Oh really? I could probably walk over to you if you wanted, have a real heart to heart, maybe have you look me in the eyes and tell me that this is all real again, hmm? What time is it over there anyway?

When did you even leave for Fort Worth? And furthermore, your story is inconsistent with everyone else's, you said that you got all the star heads, most other people say they got just one brand new star head. Somebody is lying, I'm putting my money on everyone.

*abandons thread*

I'm waiting...

I love how as soon as I ask a specifically person for evidence they either dodge my question or tell me to leave, I already stated why I came back to the thread, now why don't you find some other way to dodge my questions?

I'm waiting

Oh really? I could probably walk over to you if you wanted, have a real heart to heart, maybe have you look me in the eyes and tell me that this is all real again, hmm? What time is it over there anyway?

When did you even leave for Fort Worth? And furthermore, your story is inconsistent with everyone else's, you said that you got all the star heads, most other people say they got just one brand new star head. Somebody is lying, I'm putting my money on everyone.

*abandons thread*

I'm waiting...

I love how as soon as I ask a specifically person for evidence they either dodge my question or tell me to leave, I already stated why I came back to the thread, now why don't you find some other way to dodge my questions?

Let's see...  Meet some random guy from the internet in person...  Somebody I don't particularly enjoy online as it is.  Hmmm...  "Look me in the eyes" he says to me.  Haha!  No thanks, I'd rather not get murdered tonight.

It's currently 1:45.  I can tell you that by looking at the alarm clock next to my bed, or search it through google.  What does that prove?  In case you're curious, it's currently 4:45 pm in Tokyo.  Thanks google.

My story is inconsistent?  Oh really?!  Pray tell, where is my story inconsistent?  The OP is talking about one boss, I'm talking about another.  Reading comprehension for the win!

"now why don't you find some other way to dodge my questions?"  Other than the post I quoted here, the only question you asked in my direction was: "Well, seeing as how I took the time to sign up for a video game forum, I thought I'd seize the opportunity to, idk, maybe have a discussion about video games?"  So you want me to answer this?  It's not really a question but I'll try anyways...  Sure slick, go ahead and have your discussion.

Edited by mmk

Did you just accuse Zane of being a murderer?

You so silly.

Perfectly logical to not like someone who differs in opinion from you, as well.

Point is, this thread is a hoax.  I can practically guarantee you that.  If someone can prove that this boss (o any other, for that matter) exists, I'll admit I was wrong, but as it stands, there's plenty of reason to doubt.

I'm local to Minnesota, if you wanna come visit me.  I'm not a cold-blooded killer.

• Upvote 3

>Believe it or not, a troll isn't just someone you don't care for sharing their opinion.

And I mean real proof, not this BS over-the-pants nonsense of five seconds of off-cam footage, take a video of you using the secret star head, or a video of you FINDING the "boss" and actually showing more than 3 frames of animation.

Hatty, your comments have been aggressive through this entire post.  Either you are not a great communicator, or you are a troll trying to stir the pot, as simple as that.  Saying something like "give away the entire secret or I won't believe you" is beginner troll move.

Face it, you stand on nothing, you throw out random allegations to show how cool you think you are, and the best, the very best, you can come up with is... what I've quoted above?  really?

I'm not saying to leave because I don't agree with you, I'm asking you to leave because you are the only one here starting arguments with everyone and if you don't leave I'll start reporting your posts as abusive behavior towards other members.  I got a warning point for way less than what you have said, and much less abusive.  Please, I'm trying to be nice here.

Backup, I personally don't see any "abusive behavior" coming from Zane.  He's pretty much been attacked for saying he still thinks this whole shindig is fake, so now he's on the defensive.  The fact that you INSIST that he is trolling only makes things worse, I guarantee it.  What you're saying could actually be considered "baiting" since you're practically egging on his aggressive behavior.  Then threatening to report and claiming you're "trying to be nice" adds to the messed up situation we have here.

I'm going to have to step in and say that I won't both of you to stop.  If you want to argue, take it to the PMs.  I'm normally the tolerant Mod when it comes to stuff like this, but I've really had enough.  From everyone.

I'm going to point out right now that I'm the sole reason that this thread isn't locked.  I believe that you guys can and WILL stop arguing and get back to some civil conversation for once.  TB used to be friendly, now it's a damn warzone.  The other Mods and I have had enough, and anyone who argues or breaks any rules after this post will receive a warning and this thread WILL be locked.  End of story.

• Upvote 7

MitchellS-CastleCrashersWalkthroughFores

Castle Crashers

Getting back on topic.

I found this image from Castle Crashers.  I've never played the game.  But it definitely looks like these images below:

bbtMonster.gif

Cutscene in Battleblock

SvM1NGZ.jpg

Can someone tell me more, I never played CC.  Is this monster just a reoccurring Behemoth theme or inside joke that I don't know.

I think the monster in the cutscene was probably just a reference to the Giant Troll from Castle Crashers.  Which is the name of that creature.  It chases you twice during Caste Crashers, once through the sawmill and once after the wedding (the picture you linked).  In the end credits you see the Giant Troll dead, so I presume it wasn't the same one as from Castle Crashers.

Oh wow, not only does that help my search, but the troll star head suddenly makes total sense now:

hqdefault.jpg

image from castle crashers

Oh wow, not only does that help my search, but the troll star head suddenly makes total sense now:

(deleted image cuz it was big)

image from castle crashers

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Really V?  Wow, #2 in BBT and no clue about Castle Crashers.  Perfect!

So, not to spoil it, but the Castle Crashers head, is from Castle Crashers too, and Giraffey.

I'm just kidding, it's just funny that you didn't know where the troll head came from.