vpustote

Having Trouble Finding All The Bosses...

You had me going with Giraffey for a second, I was like... really??  

No, I decided not to play because someone spoiled the ending for me.

I might play one of these days. I just want to wait for the price to drop on Arcade.  

All these arguments and stuff are making me sick, and intrigued at the same time. Anywho, this must have been a really well-hidden easter egg boss thing, if it was only discovered, what, yesterday?

Once again, I'm just an electric spider. My comments are valid and invalid at the same time.

MitchellS-CastleCrashersWalkthroughFores

Castle Crashers

SvM1NGZ.jpg

Can someone tell me more, I never played CC. Is this monster just a reoccurring Behemoth theme or inside joke that I don't know.

You know V, although at first I thought that the troll thing was a fake someone put on here, maybe it is real? I know Swag and I haven't been able to get past the cat gaurd, but what if that isn't the boss? What if it really is an obstacle which is why we can't 'beat' it? Maybe that black smoke thing is the actual boss and the 100 in the top is like it's hit points or something? That makes more sense because the cat just does not die. Have you been able to get past the cat with anything?

I know in Castle Crashers, I always thoght the troll was a black cat because it scratches like a cat. Maybe, and hear me out because I have no clue, but maybe the troll from castle crashers is a cat... and somehow the troll in castle crashers is related to the cats in Battleblock Theater and that's why the cats are so big?

It could be that we're wasting time trying to beat the cat gaurd?

Of course the other thing is that the floor in that picture is gems and the background is weird, so maybe theres another room past the cat gaurd that you have to go to, like another level?

Maybe we need to figure out how to get around the cat gaurd?

MitchellS-CastleCrashersWalkthroughFores

Castle Crashers

SvM1NGZ.jpg

Can someone tell me more, I never played CC. Is this monster just a reoccurring Behemoth theme or inside joke that I don't know.

You know V, although at first I thought that the black smoke thing was a fake someone put on here, maybe it is real? I know Swag and I haven't been able to get past the cat gaurd, but what if that isn't the boss? What if it really is an obstacle which is why we can't 'beat' it? Maybe that black smoke thing is the actual boss and the 100 in the top is like it's hit points or something? That makes more sense because the cat just does not die. Have you been able to get past the cat with anything?

I know in Castle Crashers, I always thought the troll was a black cat because it scratches like a cat. Maybe, and hear me out because I have no clue, but maybe the troll from castle crashers is a cat... and somehow the troll in castle crashers is related to the cats in Battleblock Theater and that's why the cats are so big?

Of course the other thing is that the floor in that picture is gems and the background is weird, so maybe theres another room past the cat gaurd that you have to go to, like another level?

Reading this is a waste of my time. You never show proof and if someone asked you for some you change the subject to useless evidence. I'm unfollowing this topic.

Reading this is a waste of my time. You never show proof and if someone asked you for some you change the subject to useless evidence. I'm unfollowing this topic.

Take your hate with you.  TB would be a lot better without people hating and arguing all of the time.  That's all that half of the new members seem to do is disagree and argue all of the time.  Before BBT came out, we were a very close group of people all waiting for a single game to come out.

• Upvote 2

Take your hate with you.  TB would be a lot better without people hating and arguing all of the time.  That's all that half of the new members seem to do is disagree and argue all of the time.  Before BBT came out, we were a very close group of people all waiting for a single game to come out.

Thanks, I guess. I'm just mad because I've been checking this topic every day and all it has been is, arguing, false evidence, and secrets. Well, since the boss hasn't been revealed and apparently TB would be better of without me, I guess I won't be around for awhile. Thanks for convincing me. :( See you around, just not soon.

Thanks, I guess. I'm just mad because I've been checking this topic every day and all it has been is, arguing, false evidence, and secrets. Well, since the boss hasn't been revealed and apparently TB would be better of without me, I guess I won't be around for awhile. Thanks for convincing me. :( See you around, just not soon.

Whoa hey Gman, I don't think everyone hates you and even Pocket didn't say for you to leave, just your hate.  I think you've added a lot that I've enjoyed following, just calm down that's all.

• Upvote 1

SvM1NGZ.jpg

That is the room where Hatty is sitting. You can see the red telephone connecting from outside the vault entrance. Hatty is sitting in his chair.

Overreacting won't get you anywhere with me.  I never once said to leave the forums.  I'm not going to take pity on you if you decide to leave, either, though.  That's your choice if you want to skew my words into something else.  You haven't exactly been a saint when it comes to the arguing that happened in this thread, either.

Regardless, as I said, if you want to leave, then go ahead.  I won't stop you.  But let the record show that I never had the intention of making you leave, or driving you away, you just took what I said out of context.

I'm pretty sure that the behemoth even said they considered adding bosses, but didn't think they would fit well in the game. That just might be a removed boss, obstacle, or decoration hacked into a custom level, as shown by the strawberries up top. Or someone spilled some sad coffee on a picture.

I remember seeing a fake image earlier in the year, and I commented that it looked photoshopped, nothing more.  I was polite about it. I never said mean things to the poster or call him/her a liar. Then I left because I had nothing more to say. I knew it was fake, and I had nothing to prove. I moved on.

I didn't want this topic to get out of hand. I followed through with an image and then a video. I dodge people's accusations because I didn't want to fuel the fire. 

People don't leave the forums.

Please lock it.

Hesitantly, I will due my duty as a Mod and lock this thread at request from OP.  As much as I wanted this thread to turn around and get better, it really hasn't.  Besides, vpustote DID follow through with an image and, albeit short, video, we'll be left to wonder at the mysteriousness of this strange occurrence for all eternity.  Or until someone else finds it and inevitably makes another thread about it.  But until then...

(And I'm doing this for the OP, Memor, you should know you have no right to request a lock on something that isn't yours.  ESPECIALLY after they already requested a lock.)

Locking.

• Upvote 1

Update:
Dan Paladin says the rumor is false.
There is no secret boss in BattleBlock Theater.

I hope this deals with the inner turmoil for the members who were still undecided on the matter if it was fake or not.

• Upvote 5