vpustote

Having Trouble Finding All The Bosses...

I actually found this guy by accident last week.  I was finally able to beat him (his timing and length of the fight are insane!).  And the cool thing is, after you beat him, you get:

all of the star heads!

The Sasquatch, Easter Bunny, and Alien are awesome!

I actually found this guy by accident last week.  I was finally able to beat him (his timing and length of the fight are insane!).  And the cool thing is, after you beat him, you get:

all of the star heads!

The Sasquatch, Easter Bunny, and Alien are awesome!

Do you have pictures? It just seems unlikely that you would get all the star heads from this thing.

Nobody is capable of posting pictures? Isn't that how all these situations go? Someone says they found something no one else has found, some other trolls join in on the fun and say they have found it too, but none of them can post pictures. Yeah, okay.

Nobody is capable of posting pictures? Isn't that how all these situations go? Someone says they found something no one else has found, some other trolls join in on the fun and say they have found it too, but none of them can post pictures. Yeah, okay.

Tell you one thing, I'm not lying or trolling when I say your avatar pic gives me the creeps. Thanks for making me have nightmares about Jeff the Killer.

Tell you one thing, I'm not lying or trolling when I say your avatar pic gives me the creeps. Thanks for making me have nightmares about Jeff the Killer.

You're welcome!!!

While this could be true that he's trolling, so far Vpustote was ranked number one in the world, something no one else has done, and he backed it with the leaderboards, and he's one of the VERY few that has maxed out the A++ bar and did that recently and backed it up with a photo. Plus he's not bragging about it, he's asking for info. It's more likely that HE would get trolled with bogus info.

Seeing how MMK is the only other person offering any info about seeing this boss and beating him, I'd check his facts to see if it lines up. Vpustote says he hasn't even beaten him/it yet.

• Upvote 2

I think I know what you are talking about.

Oh good!  Where have you found the boss level?  You can send me a private message if you don't want anyone to know.  

I don't know but my friend told me there was a boss in the game so I believed him.

I hope so.

Yeah, I'm sorry for being so late for this topic v, but yes, there is a boss. I don't think many people believe us as is, but if you do know about other bosses, please post about them. Just don't spoil what they give after defeating them... I'm pretty sure we all need something to look forward to in this game now.

Edited by Undead Ninya

Yes, we do.  I hope behemoth reveals more about the boss soon (assuming that you are telling the truth)

secretboss.jpg

Well, this is about how far we ever get before we die and hear the WHHAAAAA. It's really annoying too because we have to restart the level over just to get back to the secret boss.

We got past him once and you can see Honey Hug or Bear or whatever he is sitting on a throne.

Edit...when I say get past, we didn't defeat him. We just got around him to see more of the level before we died again.

Edited by vpustote
  • Upvote 5

secretboss.jpg

Well, this is about how far we ever get before we die and hear the WHHAAAAA. It's really annoying too because we have to restart the level over just to get back to the secret boss.

We got past him once and you can see Honey Hug or Bear or whatever he is sitting on a throne.

My pants have been soiled. I hope you get something for defeating this guy. Like a cat prisoner machine where you can buy cat prisoners with yarn rather than gems.... I can only dream. Edited by Lanog20
  • Upvote 1

secretboss.jpg

Well, this is about how far we ever get before we die and hear the WHHAAAAA.  It's really annoying too because we have to restart the level over just to get back to the secret boss.  

I've been proven wrong

secretboss.jpg

Edit...when I say get past, we didn't defeat him. We just got around him to see more of the level before we died again.

I don't know...that looks a little photoshopped to me

secretboss.jpg

Yeah I agree, video footage would have been a better to ask for, because that it the worst photo ever and the best for photoshop because you can't really see the cat and its a bit blury. I know that you might have been in a hurry to get this photo but it is difficult to tell. So I think there is still some speculation to it. 

Sheesh, people. You all ask for a photo and I get one... Now you claim it's either fake or demand video.

If Undead Ninya is up for it later, I will get video of us dying... Again and again.

secretboss.jpg

Yeah I agree, video footage would have been a better to ask for, because that it the worst photo ever and the best for photoshop because you can't really see the cat and its a bit blury. I know that you might have been in a hurry to get this photo but it is difficult to tell. So I think there is still some speculation to it. 

:? wtf that thing took like 4 hours to find.  <_< well, after my bday, ill play with v for another endlesssss match for video footage. (hope you have a good camera v)

Lets be honest, any video or picture evidence you put out, photo-shopped or not, we are always going to think its fake. Its just how people are. If this thing exists, just tell us how to get to it. Most people won't believe it unless we see it for ourselves. Also if you tell us how to get to it, you won't have to keep trying to get to it and take a picture.

I think what would be more helpful for your video, would be to show you starting at a regular level, finding the secret level (and boss) and just dying once. That way people can then experience it for themselves if they want to find it.