vpustote

Having Trouble Finding All The Bosses...

I think what would be more helpful for your video, would be to show you starting at a regular level, finding the secret level (and boss) and just dying once. That way people can then experience it for themselves if they want to find it.

. Please don't! I'm looking forward to finding this on my own. Id hate to have this temptation to just peek. Plus if there's a hard level along with the boss I don't want hints as to what to do. Too much was given away in the past, this is a good secret to keep for a while, in my opinion.

Sheesh, people. You all ask for a photo and I get one... Now you claim it's either fake or demand video.

If Undead Ninya is up for it later, I will get video of us dying... Again and again.

Lets be honest though its really easy to fake a picture if you got a video it would be harder to deny. 

SvM1NGZ.jpg

So yeah I found this.

That doesn't look like anything from the other picture. One of you is lying, or you both are. Also I think that's photo-shopped, because notice the counter at 100 at the top. That was an old game mechanic that was taking out. See

BB11-620x.jpgThis is early game footage.

I think what would be more helpful for your video, would be to show you starting at a regular level, finding the secret level (and boss) and just dying once. That way people can then experience it for themselves if they want to find it.

. Please don't! I'm looking forward to finding this on my own. Id hate to have this temptation to just peek. Plus if there's a hard level along with the boss I don't want hints as to what to do. Too much was given away in the past, this is a good secret to keep for a while, in my opinion.

Then don't look at it! No one can prove this exists unless they give video evidence, which could still be photo-shopped I mine you, or they tell us how to get there.

Edited by gman5326

SvM1NGZ.jpg

So yeah I found this.

ok, thats probably who made the evil hat or is that snuggle bubbler or whatever his name is the evil form of "the hacker"????? plus i think now someones photoshopping,look i editing the picture to see evidence of photoshopping plus why did he put the explosion there,so we couldn't see the full cat?

post-19973-0-39738800-1387135013_thumb.jpg

Edited by superBRADY777

I took that picture with my ipod well over a month ago, I'm the ghost in the front. I actually joined a quick match while I was on my ipod and found this. I took the picture I guess while the host was eating a sandwich or whatever, because after I started moving around and stuff he left.

spoon, that might well be "the hacker" that must of been his secret base and probably has all star heads released and unreleased oh and plus i found lots of websites saying that the secret place is in chapter 8 and you get A++ on every level, you will find a teleporter or something that will take you to the boss level, or you get A++ on everything and you get past the wall next to the right of the chapter 8 door

Edited by superBRADY777

spoon, that might well be "the hacker" that must of been his secret base and probably has all star heads released and unreleased

who in the world is "the hacker"

spoon, that might well be "the hacker" that must of been his secret base and probably has all star heads released and unreleased oh and plus i found lots of websites saying that the secret place is in chapter 8 and you get A++ on every level, you will find a teleporter or something that will take you to the boss level, or you get A++ on everything and you get past the wall next to the right of the chapter 8 door

Where did you find this info?

Edited by gman5326

nope,but look up battleblock theater secret level chapter 8, then look at all the websites that you can and bring back the info on Google

Edited by superBRADY777

nope,but look up battleblock theater secret level chapter 8, then look at all the websites that you can and bring back the info on Google

When did you find the websites?

ok then, v pustote, do you know what the room or boss is called?

He won't tell us how to get to it. So basically this is a wild goose chase.