vpustote

Having Trouble Finding All The Bosses...

ok then, v pustote, do you know what the room or boss is called?

YOU JUST SAID YOU FOUND A WEBSITE THAT TELLS YOU HOW TO GET IT!? It's not just me is it?

spoon, that might well be "the hacker" that must of been his secret base and probably has all star heads released and unreleased oh and plus i found lots of websites saying that the secret place is in chapter 8 and you get A++ on every level, you will find a teleporter or something that will take you to the boss level, or you get A++ on everything and you get past the wall next to the right of the chapter 8 door

So now you don't have the websites? I mean you clearly said there were lots.

i was on xbox.com messaging him about playing with him to collect info tomorrow, well, he says he wont tell anyone or show anyone that doesn't believe him, i said i did, and maybe i'll do it tomorrow he siad he wish there was another boss, i came up with the idea where hatty becomes super evil and tries to kill you, and you have to kill him, plus there are some fakers out there who saw the behemoth added chapter 9 and 10, this world is loaded with liars sorry spoon,i do't know if its info to the boss or just a secret level, spoon, go on battleblock theater and got 8-3 and see what it is, they also said there is a teleporter in the chapter 8 finale...but i never saw it

Edited by superBRADY777

i was on xbox.com messaging him about playing with him to collect info tomorrow, well, he says he wont tell anyone or show anyone that doesn't believe him, i said i did, and maybe i'll do it tomorrow he siad he wish there was another boss, i came up with the idea where hatty becomes super evil and tries to kill you, and you have to kill him, plus there are some fakers out there who saw the behemoth added chapter 9 and 10, this world is loaded with liars sorry spoon,i do't know if its info to the boss or just a secret level, spoon, go on battleblock theater and got 8-3 and see what it is, they also said there is a teleporter in the chapter 8 finale...but i never saw it

Then why did you say you found a website?

OK I have a question to v. Does this level have those red one-eyed flying things? There called wonderwuzzles.

There is a very good reason I'm asking this, you'll see why soon.

Edited by gman5326

i have a question for gman, where is it, in chapter 8 or out of chapter 8 and the wall next to the right of the door?

Edited by superBRADY777

i have a question for gman, where is it, in chapter 8 or out of chapter 8 and the wall next to the right of the door?

Where is what?

the boss level or the red eye things your talking about

I have no idea where the boss level is, but when there are Wonderwuzzles in a level, that means there's a secret in the level. There is some wunderwuzzles in 8-3 and there is a secret level with the narrator beat-boxing. If there are some in another level, that means there is a secret in it. This could indicate the boss level location, but I don't know if they indicate where the boss level or not. So I need to know if there is some in the boss level.

Edited by gman5326

I think what would be more helpful for your video, would be to show you starting at a regular level, finding the secret level (and boss) and just dying once. That way people can then experience it for themselves if they want to find it.

No. My video is going to start at the beginning of the secret boss level. I'm not telling where to find it.

Undead and I worked really hard trying to find all the secret levels we missed for the A++ and accidentally found this.

Everyone called me a liar... Now I will be more than happy to prove that I am not. BUT, why should I give any one more detail than that?

ALSO, I thought everyone could tell the baloney stories from fact, but maybe not. So here you go:

There's no secret trick to this... You just find the level

No, you do not need all A++'s for this

I thought that list would be longer, it's not. Hope that helps. I will have a video up tonight.

I have no idea where the boss level is, but when there are Wonderwuzzles in a level, that means there's a secret in the level. There is some wunderwuzzles in 8-3 and there is a secret level with the narrator beat-boxing. If there are some in another level, that means there is a secret in it. This could indicate the boss level location, but I don't know if they indicate where the boss level or not. So I need to know if there is some in the boss level.

LyADMIG.jpg

Are these wonderwuzzles?

Not saying you're lying, but surely if this were true Behemoth would have hinted this sometime sooner instead of sitting there and waiting 8 months for someone to find it?

LyADMIG.jpg

Are these wonderwuzzles?

Ya, those are them; but that picture is fake, and if its not, the guy who posted it said it wasn't the boss level.

I think what would be more helpful for your video, would be to show you starting at a regular level, finding the secret level (and boss) and just dying once. That way people can then experience it for themselves if they want to find it.

No. My video is going to start at the beginning of the secret boss level. I'm not telling where to find it.

Undead and I worked really hard trying to find all the secret levels we missed for the A++ and accidentally found this.

Everyone called me a liar... Now I will be more than happy to prove that I am not. BUT, why should I give any one more detail than that?

ALSO, I thought everyone could tell the baloney stories from fact, but maybe not. So here you go:

There's no secret trick to this... You just find the level

No, you do not need all A++'s for this

I thought that list would be longer, it's not. Hope that helps. I will have a video up tonight.

I can respect this, I also agree that you keep it a secret. It won't prevent me from treasure hunting though.

Edited by SpoonArtist

OK I have a question to v. Does this level have those red one-eyed flying things? There called wonderwuzzles.

There is a very good reason I'm asking this, you'll see why soon.

I see where you are going, but no. The secret level itself had some, but not the level to find it.

But seriously no more hints than that.

LyADMIG.jpg

Are these wonderwuzzles?

Ya, those are them; but that picture is fake, and if its not, the guy who posted it said it wasn't the boss level.

I took that picture, its not fake.

LyADMIG.jpg

Are these wonderwuzzles?

I took that picture, its not fake.

YOU took that picture? You got there?

i think i know what v pustote is talking about, there is probably a secret level in 8-3 or the finale, then you find like a another secret level in the secret level, then you find the boss level and...its only on insane mode :(

Edited by superBRADY777

Not saying you're lying, but surely if this were true Behemoth would have hinted this sometime sooner instead of sitting there and waiting 8 months for someone to find it?

That's why we are starting to wonder if this isn't suppose to there. That and he doesn't die!!!

What exactly happens when you find the secret? Does it make that "doopdeedoopeedeewooseeeeeeeecreeeeet" noise when you go to it? Is there anything marking it's location at all?