Sign in to follow this  
superBRADY777

Battleblock Theater:top Secret Info

post your findings on the game like if you saw a unreleased head or secret things the devs put out to see, like the fat kid in the war, also say what it looked like, make sure you visit this once in a while to post pictures of what you saw the evidence, find the persons gamertag, i'll troll him and say "give me an unreleased head, i wont report" then i report him, and i tell it to behemoth so they can patch it up

Hey everybody, the Mods and I have been discussing the recent influx of threads about players who scam others over trading. With help from some of the folks up at The Behemoth, we've decided on our course of action for these kinds of posts.

Due to the potential issues that are tied to it, blacklists with the intention to alienate other players will no longer be allowed. This applies to all forums, not just BattleBlock Theater. Any list of gamertags or usernames meant to shame the people in it will be removed. This is in part because of the problematic behavior that may result from name and shame, which some of you may have already seen taking place. It's also because we don't want to risk blacklisting an innocent player over word of mouth. We would rather assume that everybody is innocent instead of starting a witch hunt for anybody who is called out.

Locking this topic due to blacklisting.
  • Upvote 2