Koen

Tbf Annual Awards 2013 Results!

It's that time of the year again, when ThePieGuy announces the forum awards. Except this year it's me.
Anyway, these awards are to reflect on this years memories and highlight the best moments, and boy oh boy this was an eventful year.

Schedule:
12/16 - 12/20 Choose Nominees
12/21 - 12/25 Voting round to limit every category to 5 nominees.
12/26 - 12/31 VOTE!

1/1/14 - Announcement of winners

So here are the awards:

User of the Year
This award goes out to the member that is loved the most among all forum members, receiving this award means you are truly one of our best members.
Everyone can be nominated for this award.
Newcomer of the Year
This award goes out to the most liked member who joined in 2013.
Only members who joined in 2013 can be nominated for this award.
Moderator of the Year
This award goes out to the moderator who performed best in 2013.
Only moderaters can be nominated for this award.
Best Thread of 2013
This award goes out to the most popular thread created in 2013.
Only threads created in 2013 are eligible.
Forum Game of the Year
This award goes out to everyone's favorite forum game this year.
All forum games created, no matter when they were created, are eligible for this award.
BattleBlock Theater Prisoner of the Year
This award goes out to the bbt prisoner most liked by the community.
Every prisoner, starhead or not, can be nominated for this award.
Behemoth Staff Member of the Year
This award goes out to the community's favorite behemoth staff member.
All current staff members can be nominated for this award.
Non-Behemoth Game of the Year
This award goes out to the best video game of 2013.
Only non-behemoth games can be nominated.
Best Non-active Member from the past
This award goes out to the forum's most popular member from the past.
Only members who haven't posted during 2013 are eligible for this award.
Best Fan-art
This award goes out to the best piece of fan-art submitted this year.
All fan-art based on the behemoth games and/or behemoth community submitted in 2013 is eligible for this award.

Winners:

nXOrMgJ.png

Hazard

YlpATwB.png

GoldenGhost

tLMXXu4.png

Chris

CqZ68Rw.png

Coke Head Prisoner or Hax

u0E2PZY.png

Users VS Mods 2.0

MEyBa1m.png

Boom! Prisoner

AngMo3C.png

Megan

NON-BEHEMOTH GAME OF THE YEAR 2013

Grand Theft Auto V

BEST NON-ACTIVE MEMBER FROM THE PAST OF THE YEAR 2013

Babbity_Rabbity

RCpQAUc.png

Derekis' Starhead Art

Total Results:

User of the Year
-Hazard                                                                    8 votes
-IndustrialKnight                                                      3 votes
-MorgLikesGames                                                   7 votes
-Mr. Hatty                                                                 7 votes
-Koen                                                                       3 votes

Newcomer of the Year
-SuperBRADY777                                                    7 votes
-Undead Ninya                                                         5 votes
-MysteriousTuuka                                                    1 vote
-MorgLikesGames                                                   7 votes
-GoldenGhost                                                          8 votes

Moderator of the Year
-Dropped Your Pocket                                              5 votes
-Koen                                                                        9 votes
-Chris                                                                      10 votes
-SushiGummy                                                           3 votes
-Roy-G-Biv                                                                1 vote

Best Thread of 2013
-Having Trouble Finding All The Bosses...                 7 votes  
-Derekis' Starhead art                                                2 votes
-MorgLikesGames made a thing                                3 votes
-Hazard's BBT Star Head Guide                                 6 votes
-Coke Head Prisoner Or Hax?                                  10 votes

Forum Game of the Year
-Users vs Mods 2.0                                                   16 votes
-You're Banned!                                                         7 votes
-Castle Crashers Suggestions                                    0 votes
-CC3 Word Story                                                        0 votes
-Useless Quote Game                                                5 votes   

BattleBlock Theater Prisoner of the Year
-Default Square Prisoner                                            1 vote
-Giraffey Prisoner                                                       3 votes
-Lavalamp Prisoner                                                    7 votes
-Boom! Prisoner                                                       13 votes
-Triangle-Shape Headphones Prisoner                      4 votes

Behemoth Staff Member of the Year
-Dan P                                                                      11 votes    
-Lindsay                                                                      2 votes
-Megan                                                                     13 votes
-Eric                                                                            2 votes
-Larry                                                                          0 votes

Non-Behemoth Game of the Year
-The Last of Us                                                          6 votes
-Fire Emblem: Awakening                                          5 votes
-Pokemon: X&Y                                                         6 votes
-Grand Theft Auto: V                                                 7 votes
-Super Mario 3d World                                               4 votes

Best Non-active Member from the past
-Babbity_Rabbity                                                      12 votes  
-Denivire                                                                     8 votes
-Slushee                                                                     8 votes

Best Fanart
-Roy X Pocket by Scaler193                                     11 votes
-The Pink Knight with AH by Shurvey                         4 votes
-Starhead art by Derekis                                           13 votes

Best Thread of 2013  Having Trouble Finding All The Bosses...

Not to toot my own horn because I started the thread, but...

It has 286 replies (granted some of it is not great or related) and 2,547 views.... in only 2 days

Newcomer of the Year — Ps3guyguy

I nominate two people for this category. Both people joined in the sake of sharing their user created levels.  

I, on the other hand, joined to get Winston.  DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!

User of the Year  — Hazard

I admit I thought the idea of a Star Head Guide was dumb. But it turned out really nice, and I see lots of people enjoy using it and contributing to it.  And I didn't even realize that was you, Hazard.  Nice job!

Edited by vpustote
  • Upvote 1

I would like to Nominate superBRADY777 for new user of the year.  He has been very active on the forums and been able to start many new threads that previously did not exist giving us the opportunity to discuss these matters much more easily.

EDIT: sorry didn't see the prisoner nomination: Mine is Giraffey by far.

Edited by Backup sidekick
  • Upvote 3

Though I wouldn't exactly want superbrady777 as newcomer of the year, i suppose Backup Sidekicks word is law. lol idk

As for battleblock theater prisoner of the year- I would have to say Hatty Hattington- in other words, the default square prisoner.

Because who doesn't love hatty?

Vote For Scaler

Here on the behemoth forums, I have put up with a lot in my 5 years. I annoyed the member base to no ends in the begining, I was almost banned, and I was cousins with a famous internet spam terrorist. Just this year, the site itself decided to IP ban me. It will ocassionaly unban me if it see's fit, but things are risky today. You never know when I will dissapear again, but one this is for certain, I will always come back. Why? Who knows, its kind of like an addiction now, you can't stop. But back to the main point of this. With all these bans are being a horrible member in general, why should we vote for you? Well you see, with this rich history behind me, I think that I am the most suited to be this years greatest member. For all of you old members who more then likely know me, you know i've been an underdog. I never even got that fancy Ultra Member badge. But now you can put that guild behind you, and vote for me now to make everything nice and happy again. For those newer members, I promise to not only give you a cool nickname whenever I talk about you, but you get to be one of the cool kids that voted for Scaler. You made this happen! How cool is that? Its pretty darn cool.

Here are some fun facts for all of those who are still aren't quite sure I should be the member of the year.

- I am a shipper of Roy x Pocket

rqy5i1q.png

- Im the first guy to get his topic making privilege powers removed. Thats makes me a rebel, a cool rebel 8-)
- I have a stickied topic
http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/5806-forum-sugestion-thread/
- I make animations from time to time, see that fancy gif for my avatar. It takes a lot of skill to create something like that.
- Im a sell-out, if you vote for me i'll put you in a fancy picture. I know you like cameos.
- I came back after kind of being IP banned, twice. Thats dedication on its finest level.
- I know your dirty secrets, if you don't want them to be out there you better share them. You know who im talking to :ninja:
- Like wise, if you want to know his secrets i'll tell you if you vote for me!

Now I think I have taken enough of your time here, so do the right thing, and vote for Scaler193 for this years greatest member.

• Upvote 3

Vote For Scaler

Here on the behemoth forums, I have put up with a lot in my 5 years. I annoyed the member base to no ends in the begining, I was almost banned, and I was cousins with a famous internet spam terrorist. Just this year, the site itself decided to IP ban me. It will ocassionaly unban me if it see's fit, but things are risky today. You never know when I will dissapear again, but one this is for certain, I will always come back. Why? Who knows, its kind of like an addiction now, you can't stop. But back to the main point of this. With all these bans are being a horrible member in general, why should we vote for you? Well you see, with this rich history behind me, I think that I am the most suited to be this years greatest member. For all of you old members who more then likely know me, you know i've been an underdog. I never even got that fancy Ultra Member badge. But now you can put that guild behind you, and vote for me now to make everything nice and happy again. For those newer members, I promise to not only give you a cool nickname whenever I talk about you, but you get to be one of the cool kids that voted for Scaler. You made this happen! How cool is that? Its pretty darn cool.

Here are some fun facts for all of those who are still aren't quite sure I should be the member of the year.

rqy5i1q.png

- Im the first guy to get his topic making privilege powers removed. Thats makes me a rebel, a cool rebel 8-)

- I make animations from time to time, see that fancy gif for my avatar. It takes a lot of skill to create something like that.

- Im a sell-out, if you vote for me i'll put you in a fancy picture. I know you like cameos.

- I came back after kind of being IP banned, twice. Thats dedication on its finest level.

- I know your dirty secrets, if you don't want them to be out there you better share them. You know who im talking to :ninja:

Now I think I have taken enough of your time here, so do the right thing, and vote for Scaler193 for this years greatest member.

I truly do hope you are joking.

Vote For Scaler

rqy5i1q.png

I truly do hope you are joking.

Well... He has me convinced.

• Upvote 2

User of the Year - IndustrialKnight

Moderator of the Year - Chris, because he's probably been the most active, and he's nice :3

• Upvote 2

Can I put my self for new commer of the year?

Any wase I think suchigummy (I think thats you speal his or hers name.) is the best mod of the year.

And for member of the year eather mmk or memor.

And for game of the year its Sly 4 thieves in time.

P.S. Sorry if I spelt your name wrong.

Edited by alianhomeaid456

Moderator of the Year - Chris, because he's probably been the most active, and he's nice :3

My eyes are sweating from happiness. Thanks for nominating me Turkey.

• Upvote 1

User of the Year: Morglikesgames

Newcomer of the Year: Superbrady

Moderator of the Year: Christ

Best Thread of 2013 Having Trouble Finding All Bossesduh

Forum Game of the Year: I don't play forum games :C

BattleBlock Theater Prisoner of the Year: Lavalamp remember when Winston was good?

Behemoth Staff Member of the Year: Megan

Non-Behemoth Game of the Year: Aliens Colonial Marines

Best Non-active Member from the past: I'm new here :P

Best Fan-art: The star head art thing from Derekis

And why are these my choices? Cause I said.

Pretty colors.

Edited by Ultanoka
  • Upvote 2

My eyes are sweating from happiness. Thanks for nominating me Turkey.

He wasn't the only one, y'know. Gawd.

I'm truly floored I'm nominated for User of the Year. I've only been here for like, 5 months! Seriously, you guys. You all rock.

First of all, why isn't the BOOM! head nominated? It's awesome. The playlist was hard. Do it, Koen. :)

Also, I think that Users V.S. Mods was the popular forum game. That or Castle Crashers 3 Word Story.

I'll vote soon enough, guys! :D

I'm truly floored I'm nominated for User of the Year. I've only been here for like, 5 months! Seriously, you guys. You all rock.

First of all, why isn't the BOOM! head nominated? It's awesome. The playlist was hard. Do it, Koen. :)

Also, I think that Users V.S. Mods was the popular forum game. That or Castle Crashers 3 Word Story.

Grats morg!

So you gotta make up your mind on whether you'd like to nominate users vs mods or cc3 word story.

I'll add boom! Prisoner to the list of nominations.

Actual voting won't start until the date listed in the opening post.

• Upvote 1

Grats morg!

So you gotta make up your mind on whether you'd like to nominate users vs mods or cc3 word story.

I'll add boom! Prisoner to the list of nominations.

Actual voting (with a fancy poll and all) won't start until the date listed in the opening post.

Thank you Koen! Also, I decided to pick Users V.S. Mods as a nominee.

Can I put my self for new commer of the year?

FAQ for nominating people/threads/prisoners:

-You may only nominate 1 person/thing per award.

-You may nominate someone/something for multiple awards.

-You may not nominate yourself, this rule does not apply to threads or prisoners.

-You may nominate things for all awards, that is a maximum of 9 nominations per member.

You can either post your nominations in this thread or pm them to me, do whatever you're comfortable with.

• Upvote 1

I nominate for "I made a Thing" by MorgLikesGames for best topic of the year.

Can't wait in till voting day! Can't wait to see who wins to! Heck,  maybe someone will nominate me for something.

Edited by gman5326

For Thread of the Year, I'd say the Random Post Thread, or whatever it's called now.

And for Game of the Year, I say Fire Emblem: Awakening.

User of the Year: Golden Ghost, he helped me a lot while I was here and I see him as both a friend, a teacher(he's helping me learn code), and a person who knows how to solve all your problems.

Mod of the Year: The person who became a mod shortly after I got here was none other than Koen, I wouldn't be here today if he didn't unban me.

Non Active Member of the year: Forgotten Knight thanks to his helpful guides and that I have a bit of respect for his skills at CC.

• Upvote 2

Mechazeep has posted this year, so he can't be eligible for inactive member.  Same with TFK.

For inactive member award, I nominate Babbity.

And looks like now that Chris is back, I'm losing my Mod of the Year award.  Curse you Chris!

I feel like I don't stand a chance at anything I may be nominated for, simply because of the sheer amount of new members destroys my chances due to the fact that half of the new people don't hang out in the same threads as the older members do.  This creates a gap.  Heck, how many new people here even know me?

• Upvote 1