Koen

Tbf Annual Awards 2013 Results!

User of the year - Backup Sidekick, since joining the forums he is one of the few people who are willing to help newcomers without being a d-bag about it. He also has a sense of humor which I find some people here lack.

Newcomer- Memor, It says he joined in 2013 so he gets my vote. He obviously has been one of the most active members with almost 3000 posts already.

Forum game- CC 3 word story, I would be really interested to see every 3 word post put into one word document. Im sure it would be a best selling novel.

Behemoth Staff- Does Stamper count for his work on BBT? Who cares. Stamper.

BBT prisoner- Santa

• Upvote 1

User of the Year - vpustote, he was my bestest friend on the forum earlier this year, dunno about now though.

Newcomer - Raccalope, he has never posted and yet has almost 300 profile views, that's gotta crush some sort of record.

Moderator - Koen, he's scary as poop so how can I dare not vote for him?

Forum Game - Useless Quote Game.

Battleblock Theater Head - BUoYMgW.jpg      <<<  This guy.

Edited by Memor

Butler, getting almost 3k posts in a year isn't actually all that much of a good thing...you shouldn't really base your nomination for newcomer of the year based solely on posts.  Grant or IK are the two best nominations for the award since they've been the most active within the actual community.

Wow there have been a lot of nominations in some of the award categories! That's really great! 
Although there are a bit too many nominees, so I've updated the schedule to include this extra round of voting:

Schedule:
12/16 - 12/20 Choose Nominees
12/21 - 12/25 Voting round to limit every category to 5 nominees. *NEW*
12/26 - 12/31 VOTE!

1/1/14 - Announcement of winners

Make sure you have your nominations placed before the 20th.
If I haven't added your nomination to the list, make sure it follows the specified rules. If it does, pm me. Otherwise, edit your nomination.

Butler, getting almost 3k posts in a year isn't actually all that much of a good thing...you shouldn't really base your nomination for newcomer of the year based solely on posts.  Grant or IK are the two best nominations for the award since they've been the most active within the actual community.

You have your definition of what the award means, and I have mine. There is no reason to try to negate who I nominate.

• Upvote 1

You have your definition of what the award means, and I have mine. There is no reason to try to negate who I nominate.

He [DYP] is kind of right but I won't dispute your nominations. The only thing you have to do to get 3k posts is stay in the forum games all the time, which Memor is definitely the most active in. There's nothing wrong with the forum games, but quantity doesn't always overrule quality.

• Upvote 2

I haven't really contributed to the forum though, I guess.

Pity will get you nowhere.

Edited by Turkey

Guest eric

I nominate Eric for Staff member, because he is a beautiful man.  Also, what happened to the Scaler award from last year?

Also, why isn't Grant nominated for newcomer?  He joined in January of 2013.  I nominate him.

Also also, where's the funniest user award.  That one was actually a good award.

Aw... I'm touched! You got me all warm and fuzzy inside with good feels and warm glows! Thanks you wonderful Pocket, you!

• Upvote 2

I made cool little logos for most of the awards. I'll send them to you, Koen, so you can give them to the winners. :)

• Upvote 2

I was just informed I got nominated on our Twitch stream! Thanks, whoever did that -- I feel all warm and fuzzy like Ferdinand's fur between wriggly prisoner toes. 

• Upvote 3

Not contributed? You have double the posts in less time than me.

That's only a bad thing when you realize most of them didn't help in any way. Maybe I should stop posting in forum games...

Edited by Memor

Not contributed? You have double the posts in less time than me.

That's only a bad thing when you realize most of them didn't help in any way. Maybe I should stop posting in forum games...

I don't think its necessarily a bad thing that some users spend more time posting in the Forum Games section. It's there for a reason, and you're completely free to post as you please (provided you're not breaking rules all the time:-) 

As long as you're enjoying your time here, your post count doesn't really matter

• Upvote 1

So, I wrote those couple paragraphs and all, where are all of my votes :cry:

According to the OP, we're not voting yet, we're nominating people. Voting starts on the 21st. And if all it took to win was typing up a little speech, I think we all would've done that by now.

According to the OP, we're not voting yet, we're nominating people. Voting starts on the 21st. And if all it took to win was typing up a little speech, I think we all would've done that by now.

Wait..You need more to win?...*stuffs speech under couch*

Not when you're humble and don't care about winning any awards, like meeee.  I won a few last year, so if I don't win any this year, I won't be bitter.  doesn't mean you can't vote for me, though, of course ;D

I'm a bit sad that I'm probably the only active user that hasn't been nominated yet.

Yeah okay.

What about me?? :c

Edited by Turkey
  • Upvote 1

Elimination round GO! Click here to vote

Schedule:
12/16 - 12/20 Choose Nominees
12/21 - 12/25 Voting round to limit every category to 5 nominees.
12/26 - 12/31 VOTE!

1/1/14 Winners Announced

If you don't see your nomination in the nominees list, it wasn't eligible for the award it was nominated for.