Koen

Tbf Annual Awards 2013 Results!

Truce for now, just because I don't want a third warning.  I will treat you like a new member too, for a fresh start.

Scaler, do you have to make this confusing?  You don't have this award, yet you have it in your signature and location.

Truce for now, just because I don't want a third warning.  I will treat you like a new member too, for a fresh start.

Scaler, do you have to make this confusing?  You don't have this award, yet you have it in your signature and location.

You mean the award I HAVE WON FROM THE DUEL!!! I'll brag all I want about this award.

#freedomofspeech

• Upvote 1

This is getting very annoying scaler.

photo-thumb-1179.jpg?_r=1387515407

Dose this look like the face of someone who isn't serious?

Yes.

Well you have a point there. Don't trust Scalers jokes guys.

"Chuckola Cola is a popular drink found in Chucklehuck Woods from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. There is another rare variety called Chuckola Reserve, which is needed to cure Queen Bean. It later appeared in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door"

Superstar Saga was like my first GBA game, it took me 6 years to finish. The memories and experiences in that one cartridge can never be replicated by another game.

Sorry, I was too crunk on New Year's to check the forums, so here:

Special thanks to my mom for birthing me

I just have to say this because I think it's funny, but then I'm done for reals:

"Well, props for the effort I guess"

HAHA, Jk, anyway I have questions for you Hatty but your inbox is full or you've blocked me.  Either is very likely but its about Disney Infinity.  MSG me when you have space or you unblock me.

Edited by Backup sidekick

I just have to say this because I think it's funny, but then I'm done for reals:

Sorry, I was too crunk on New Year's to check the forums, so here:

Special thanks to my mom for birthing me

"Well, props for the effort I guess"

HAHA, Jk, anyway I have questions for you Hatty but your inbox is full or you've blocked me.  Either is very likely but its about Disney Infinity.  MSG me when you have space or you unblock me.

Sorry mate, I thought the PMs auto-deleted after awhile, sure enough it's been full and clogged of messages back from '10, crazy.

I spent a good 7 minutes right now trying to figure out how to delete messages, so I kinda feel dumb, and I didn't even know you could block people on here, so don't feel bad.

So yeah, shoot away and I'll respond when I can.

For a slightly more on topic note:

I love the banners, Morg. I would put one in my sig if they weren't so incredibly broken (the sig system, I mean).

It's nice the Scaler won User of the Year, it's been a long time coming

It says superBRADY and MorgLikesGames tied. So why does it say only Morg won?

Because he didn't, Golden Ghost actually won Newcomer of the Year by one vote more than either of them.

Oh ya, your right. I miss-read it by accident. My fault.

Awww. Thanks, y'all. :) I've been sick the past few days so it was nice to get some positive vibes from this. <3 Sankyuuu! 

• Upvote 4

First off, congratulations to all of the winners!

ALL OPINION BEYOND THIS POINT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK:

Secondly, I understand that Scaler's signature is supposed to be a joke, but I don't find it funny. Honestly, I think it's disrespectful to Hazard, the actual winner. I understand that many of you are in a close-knit group who are friends with Scaler, but I don't think that's reason to condone such a childish way of conducting himself when he didn't win. Frankly, Scaler is acting like a sore loser, and in doing so he's being very rude to Hazard.

You mean the award I HAVE WON FROM THE DUEL!!! I'll brag all I want about this award.

#freedomofspeech

Scaler is just ignoring Hazard, and frankly it annoys me too. I think Scaler should be told to change his signature to something else.
Call me butthurt or whatever, but I'm gonna' stand behind Hazard on this one and say Scaler is out of line, even if he's joking.

• Upvote 1

First off, congratulations to all of the winners!

ALL OPINION BEYOND THIS POINT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK:

Secondly, I understand that Scaler's signature is supposed to be a joke, but I don't find it funny. Honestly, I think it's disrespectful to Hazard, the actual winner. I understand that many of you are in a close-knit group who are friends with Scaler, but I don't think that's reason to condone such a childish way of conducting himself when he didn't win. Frankly, Scaler is acting like a sore loser, and in doing so he's being very rude to Hazard.

#freedomofspeech

Scaler is just ignoring Hazard, and frankly it annoys me too. I think Scaler should be told to change his signature to something else.

Call me butthurt or whatever, but I'm gonna' stand behind Hazard on this one and say Scaler is out of line, even if he's joking.

I do agree with you. I am really am not trying to cause trouble, but it is pretty wrong and disrespectful. If it was ok with Hazard then it wouldn't matter. Its non of my business though. Scaler can do what he wants, I'm not saying I approve of this decision, but there's nothing I can really do. Lets try not to get off topic either though, if this becomes a major problem the mods will take care of it.

First off, congratulations to all of the winners!ALL OPINION BEYOND THIS POINT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK:

#freedomofspeech

Scaler is just ignoring Hazard, and frankly it annoys me too. I think Scaler should be told to change his signature to something else.Call me butthurt or whatever, but I'm gonna' stand behind Hazard on this one and say Scaler is out of line, even if he's joking.

I do agree with you. I am really am not trying to cause trouble, but it is pretty wrong and disrespectful. If it was ok with Hazard then it wouldn't matter. Its non of my business though. Scaler can do what he wants, I'm not saying I approve of this decision, but there's nothing I can really do. Lets try not to get off topic either though, if this becomes a major problem the mods will take care of it.

I think that he's just trying to congratulate hazard by having that as his sig,but I'm probably wrong.