Sign in to follow this  
DrakeG

Trading For Star Heads (Beginning Collection)

I have very few star heads. I got the game during the cyber monday deal, and therefore have missed most of them. I was hoping to widen my collection by trading with some of you who have extras. I currently have the following:

Scuba Steve x 6
FBI x 6
Santa x 6
King x 5
Monster x 5
Castle Crashers x2
1453 gems
371 Yarn

I am sure the gem amount will gradually go up since I play often enough. These are also the ONLY star heads I have, so I need every other one. Message me on here or Xbox Live if you have any and would like to trade. I more or less trust this guide as well for prices.  

GT: dchh1427

Thank you!!!

GT: Backup sidekick. I'll give you all of the others for free. Go RAK someone later

I can certainly trade or pay you for them. I am not sure what RAK means :P I sent friend request.

Thanks for using my guide as a stepping stone :)  Also , I think RAK means backing up your heads.

Thank you for spending the time to make one! It definitely helps the newer members, such as myself!

• Upvote 1

Random Act of Kindness.

Chive on.

You are freaking awesome man! Are you sure there is no way i could repay you?
if you are ever playing and someone needs gems give them some and help out. If someone needs a star head and you have an extra help out.

Random Act of Kindness.

Chive on.

You are freaking awesome man! Are you sure there is no way i could repay you?
if you are ever playing and someone needs gems give them some and help out. If someone needs a star head and you have an extra help out.

I definitely will!! Thank you again!

backup, add me again, i want to play and trade with you

I would but I gave my star heads to DrakeG.  I didn't have anymore backups, those were mine.

I'd like to get Giraffey back eventually, but Ill get it somehow.

I now only have:

Scuba Steve
FBI
Santa
King
Monster
Castle Crashers

i got:

Scuba Steve
FBI
Santa
King
Monster
Castle Crashers
Alien Hominid
Lava Lamp
Gerard
Toast
Hooshmand The Wise
SnakeFace
Cyber Monday
The Dad
Stubby
King
Rose (i think)
Blocketeer
Winston
Donut
+ more and a silver trophy

Edit:i think I have Giraffey for you, Backup, idk, but add me tomorrow, i'm punished for today, maybe i'll see if my friend CYNDAQUIL87 might give you something
Edited by superBRADY777

i got:

Scuba Steve
FBI
Santa
King
Monster
Castle Crashers
Alien Hominid
Lava Lamp
Gerard
Toast
Hooshmand The Wise
SnakeFace
Cyber Monday
The Dad
Stubby
King
Rose (i think)
Blocketeer
Winston
Donut
+ more and a silver trophy

Edit:i think I have Giraffey for you, Backup, idk, but add me tomorrow, i'm punished for today, maybe i'll see if my friend CYNDAQUIL87 might give you something

I'm not in a rush bro.  I got everything, I miss the rush of getting new heads.  I'm tired of looking at all the star heads and seeing nothing change.  I'd rather have something left in the game to earn.

I'd rather you keep your star heads and enjoy them, I enjoy the hunt.

I'll add you, but if I don't play for a while its because I'm going through insane coop with Hazard and that gets priority for me until that's finished.  Nothing disrespectful to you or anyone esle, but there was a certain thread earlier that grabbed my attention that is making me want to go through all of Insane coop with extreme diligence to search everything... and get A++ on everything.

i agree, but i'm trying to keep all of them so i can get everything, btw backup, i tried adding you on my computer, when i clicked add then ok, it still said add friend, so i can't add you, it wont let me so you might have to do it

i agree, but i'm trying to keep all of them so i can get everything, btw backup, i tried adding you on my computer, when i clicked add then ok, it still said add friend, so i can't add you, it wont let me so you might have to do it

Noted.

If anyone needs any of these let me know!!!

Scuba Steve 
FBI 
Santa 
King 
Monster 
Castle Crashers 

I have an endless amount of the Castle Crasher heads since I own the game, so let me know if that is needed and I can hook you up.
I can also give you any regular head you need, but it costs 30 to rebuy it.

If anyone has a spare Tiny Monkey head, I will gladly either trade one I have multiples of (Scuba Steve, FBI, Santa, King, Monster, Cecil or Castle Crasher)  or give you gems for it. Let me know please!