Sign in to follow this  
superBRADY777

Should We Have Our Way Of Increasing The Star Head List With Our Ideas?

like for example, the number of star head that will be released, we should be able to increase the number of star heads that will be released, like the last star head might be in like April-May, why not just add 20 more slots so we can fit in our ideas, like maybe a head called "Voltage" and it can be animated, and it can be a star head where it spits out sparks, i tried sending head ideas, but they said "We don't accept fan stuff", who thinks we should try to create heads for the behemoth, i know MorgLikesGames would be good at this, like he could make a room that looks like the gift shop, and he could animate it to look like the game, we could add what the head looks like, and we could make it look as if were playing as the head, we could animate our own video of all our head ideas, and maybe they will add 20 slots as a dlc and have the access to unlock 20 more heads, and maybe they could add a dlc for 2 extra chapters (with boss levels) and maybe they will become more popular and more and more gamers might get it, plus if it went to Xbox One, PS3, PS4 The Behemoth could be victorious, seriously, imagine all of us, working for The Behemoth with star head ideas, would that be cool? i hope it happens (i bet someone will lock this pretty quickly, though)

I do see what you mean. I actually think that would be a pretty good idea of having fan made heads added as dlc. For them to do it though it would have to be highly wanted because implementing them wouldn't be easy or cheap. I don't think they will add new designs to the gift shop and add fan made levels into the story, but I think the fan made head think is a pretty good idea. Sadly, I doubt such a thing will happen.

This could never actually happen. There are too many variables and unrealistic challenges to overcome. If they actually took the head that someone else designed, then you have to credit that person and probably shell out a percentage of the profit they would receive from the sale of the DLC. I would be way too much work to have them redraw everything the fans made. Your best bet is that you get a job at The Behemoth and then make your own star heads.

well we can't just drive up to their work place and say "hey can i get a job?" we have to see if they will give us the software to create out heads and send them as emails to behemoth

Brady, I love your idea, and would love to see something that I contributed to put into the game, and wouldn't care about credit or profits, but the problem is this:

Someone whose head gets put into the game could get a lawyer and demand a percentage of the sales of the full game, not just the DLC, because they could claim that people bought the game so that theyt could buy the dlc that featured the person's content.

It's sad the world that we live in where people have turned so many good opportunities to have fun into legal battlegrounds.

I would fully support this idea Brady.

Personally I think the way around this is for the behemoth to add a head editor into their game so that users could draw their own star heads, that are not tradable, as long as they get approved by Behemoth for content.

I hope they don't, just to keep the balance of all 5 groups being the same amount.

This.

...Totally unrelated fact, I may be a bit OCD.

Edited by 8Bitten
  • Upvote 1

I hope they don't, just to keep the balance of all 5 groups being the same amount.

This.

...Totally unrelated fact, I may be a bit OCD.

I hope they release one extra starhead to make it 65. Then they will just watch as the world burns.

Brady, your threads make my head hurt. The whole first post is one giant run on sentence.

Regardless of how "good" the idea may be...this would never be able to happen for all of the reasons stated above.

Also, you know full well that if they added a head editor, within a few days everyone would be running around with heads that look like dongs and b-holes. Don't deny it.

• Upvote 1

We already have a thread on Custom Heads

So I'm locking this up as a duplicate topic. If you have any questions about this, please send me a message  ;-)