Sign in to follow this  
superBRADY777

I Got Hacked!

In the spirit of Christmas, I would like to point out that all of this [name withheld] stuff reminds me of the Spongebob Christmas special. That one part where Patchy is opening all of the letters for Santa and all of the names and addresses are withheld. so waht if i liv lik a 6 year old,dont u juge me

yeah, i'm only playing with people on the forums and my friend so i don't get caught, seriously, me and NOSNick were playing today, it took us like 37 seconds to defeat the painter, he hacked me bad, what i would do is just keep all the characters and start them all to level 1, good idea? with nothing, thats my plan, also, i never knew how to mod (fix my characters pretty much) but you never know, he might come back for revenge and do it again, plus i'm scared that my friend might get banned

Maybe we wouldn't know your friends name if you didn't mention it numerous times even after a moderator told you not too. Also I'm very confused on what your saying here. I can help you out on what you said at the end, but the rest you said is sort of gibberish.

For starters, you will not get banned. Like someone mentioned earlier, there is a lot of people who mod in CC; and lets not forget about that 256 glitch either. It would be nearly impossible to for The Behemoth to moderate everyone and punished the people who modded/glitched the game. Also do not forget, if this did happen the way you say it did, you wouldn't be in trouble. You didn't ask to get hacked, the guy did it without you agreeing. If anything, he would get in trouble. (Which if you report him, that would be pretty dumb; Considering he did that just to be nice and its easier just to reset your characters than report him if it matters that much to you that much.)

Also, why would he get revenge? He has nothing to take revenge on. He did you a favor to be nice.(Even if you didn't like that favor.) If he was trying to help you out, why would he hack you to be mean? That's like giving a baby a lollipop but then braking all of his/hers toys immediately after words.

All I'm saying is instead of making a fuss and getting all worked up or report him, just reset the characters; Or you can just keep the golden skulls and other things. Personally, I would be thrilled if I got the gold skulls and other things, but if doing it legit is the way you want to do it, go right ahead. You are your own person. Just don't go report the guy, no one likes a snitch; and after all, he was just trying nice.

Edited by gman5326

yeah, i'm only playing with people on the forums and my friend so i don't get caught, seriously, me and NOSNick were playing today, it took us like 37 seconds to defeat the painter, he hacked me bad, what i would do is just keep all the characters and start them all to level 1, good idea? with nothing, thats my plan, also, i never knew how to mod (fix my characters pretty much) but you never know, he might come back for revenge and do it again, plus i'm scared that my friend might get banned

For starters, you will not get banned. Like someone mentioned earlier, there is a lot of people who mod in CC; and lets not forget about that 256 glitch either. It would be nearly impossible to for The Behemoth to moderate everyone and punished the people who modded/glitched the game. Also do not forget, if this did happen the way you say it did, you wouldn't be in trouble. You didn't ask to get hacked, the guy did it without you agreeing. 

Ah yes, the 256 glitch that was patched back in september of 2011. That should no longer be a problem.

I don't know of any other mods that were able to enter your system without physically being put on your xbox. Of course xbox modding is not my area of expertise, but I have some doubts regarding your claim superBRADY.

1, If you don't want people banned, why state their names?

2, "almost" all golden skulls. There is no almost, it is either all or none.

3, giving you a cat guard gamer pic means he edited your profile information. If that is true, you shouldn't even be able to connect with the servers seeing as how you would have a custom profile.

4, 0 years to 2 years is only possible if the modder was able to physically extract profile data from your xbox, edit said data and physically put the data back on your xbox.

I can go on for a while longer, but I do not believe that this hacker could have done any of this without having your permission, for he would have had to be at your location.

For starters, you will not get banned. Like someone mentioned earlier, there is a lot of people who mod in CC; and lets not forget about that 256 glitch either. It would be nearly impossible to for The Behemoth to moderate everyone and punished the people who modded/glitched the game. Also do not forget, if this did happen the way you say it did, you wouldn't be in trouble. You didn't ask to get hacked, the guy did it without you agreeing. 

Ah yes, the 256 glitch that was patched back in september of 2011. That should no longer be a problem.

I don't know of any other mods that were able to enter your system without physically being put on your xbox. Of course xbox modding is not my area of expertise, but I have some doubts regarding your claim superBRADY.

1, If you don't want people banned, why state their names?

2, "almost" all golden skulls. There is no almost, it is either all or none.

3, giving you a cat guard gamer pic means he edited your profile information. If that is true, you shouldn't even be able to connect with the servers seeing as how you would have a custom profile.

4, 0 years to 2 years is only possible if the modder was able to physically extract profile data from your xbox, edit said data and physically put the data back on your xbox.

I can go on for a while longer, but I do not believe that this hacker could have done any of this without having your permission, for he would have had to be at your location.

Wow you sure do know a lot about hacking an xbox... could YOU be the notorious hacker of Castle Crasheres!?

In all seriousness though, Koen brings up some good points, though I'm not sure how you can take a profile out of an xbox.

Wow you sure do know a lot about hacking an xbox... could YOU be the notorious hacker of Castle Crasheres!?

In all seriousness though, Koen brings up some good points, though I'm not sure how you can take a profile out of an xbox.

Although I'd love to go into detail about how an xbox, and it's profile service functions, the behemoth does not allow sharing any information on how to potentially hack any kind of soft or hardware.

Just learn how to mod Castle Crashers on YouTube, and mod it back to what it was. I'm not going to link a video to show you because I think that may be against the rules. It's really easy.

Edited by Samcow15

Just a little theme for this topic

I got hacked...I love it i got hacked....I love it i started playing castle with my friend and I got hacked made a whole topic about it on the forums I got hacked...I love it

I dont think youd get banned for this, since so many others have cheated in that game without consequences, and so many honest players have lost their charcters without getting compensations.

So years ago, I got the 256 glitch. Back then, I was horrible at the game. I never pressed the x button. 256 was great for a time, until I wanted to have a sense of accomplishment. I started resetting single characters that I wanted to use and played like that for a while. Earlier this year, I reset my stats completely. It was the best thing I could have done.

In addition to that, I just ditched my xbox on Christmas and now I play on steam so I started over again.

Just start all over. Its not that bad.

P.S. 256s suck really bad. I had a level ~70 orange knight and played online with a 256 industrialist and level 26 necromancer. When we fought, I had more trouble with the necromancer.

So years ago, I got the 256 glitch. Back then, I was horrible at the game. I never pressed the x button. 256 was great for a time, until I wanted to have a sense of accomplishment. I started resetting single characters that I wanted to use and played like that for a while. Earlier this year, I reset my stats completely. It was the best thing I could have done.

In addition to that, I just ditched my xbox on Christmas and now I play on steam so I started over again.

P.S. 256s suck really bad. I had a level ~70 orange knight and played online with a 256 industrialist and level 26 necromancer. When we fought, I had more trouble with the necromancer.

Cant base that off 1 guy.

Cant base that off 1 guy.

You do lose skill if you have the raw strength to kill the wizard in insane mode in 30 seconds solo

Since we are on the topic of hacking, how do I reset all of my saved data on steam, and will it reset my rank on the leaderboard?

I did hacking to boost my character to 99, and now I'm kind of ashamed of it and fearful of the steam suspension stuff.

Go into character statistics and hit dat erase character data. But you will need to rank back up which may take a while.