Backup sidekick

Is There Going To Be A Christmas Star Head Released?

If anyone finds out, feel free to update this thread for CHRISTMAS STAR HEAD ONLY!!!

After Christmas I'll ask the mods to lock.  My thoughts are that many of you will be spending time with family and won't want to miss a head for Christmas or Christmas eve only but we also don't want to be checking the forums every hour or logging in all day to xbox live.  If one gets released please feel free to post here for everyone.

Also, feel free to follow this thread as it will be locked immediately after Christmas.

If a dev would like to let us know that we can enjoy family and that we won't miss a star head or that there will be plenty of time to collect such a joyus gift during this holiday season, the information would be greatly appreciated!

Mods, I know there is a topic about star heads that get released, this is only for one day and only for those people that don't want to follow a topic forever and get all of the updates that come from it.

Did they re-release those heads?  I haven't seen an update on tiwtter, facebook, or on the blog and I'm about to be away from my computer for the rest of the day and most of tomorrow.

I don't believe so. I'm not sure if the santa head is still available or not, and I know for a fact the present was a cyber monday exclusive. I was lucky enough to get my hands on one.

I don't believe so. I'm not sure if the santa head is still available or not, and I know for a fact the present was a cyber monday exclusive. I was lucky enough to get my hands on one.

They've re-released heads before. For all we know, the present may return one of these days.

They've re-released heads before. For all we know, the present may return one of these days.

Actually, I think they stated on twitter once that Cyber Monday wasn't the only chance to get the present head....

Anyways, HAPPY CHRIS- er, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

Actually, I think they stated on twitter once that Cyber Monday wasn't the only chance to get the present head....

Anyways, HAPPY CHRIS- er, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

Haha, I read this and thought "happy Chris-mas" at first.

Good time to be a mod named Chris.

Hatty Chrismas to all! And to Koen a Gummi Pocket!

• Upvote 1

Darn. Just logged in to FF at ~12:30 PM PT. Was hoping for a Present prisoner re-release as I thought this would be the most-appropriate day to re-release it... it's the only prisoner I'm missing.

I'll be out of town for the next 1.5 days and won't be able to log on to xbox. Hope I don't miss anything!

I take it back! Thought I would try one more hail mary w/ 7 seconds left on the game clock and Present has been re-released! I logged on to FF at 12:34 PM PT! Wow, that was a close one!

I'd do one of those "In before the lock!" things, but I think that since it's Christmas it would be in bad taste. Merry Holiday, and a joyous New Year!

Looks like The Behemoth re-released cybermonday, aka the present head.

Any mod can feel free to lock this thread.  It served its purpose.

Merry Christmas to all!

Well now that it's all over with.

Locked.