Sign in to follow this  
Ps3guyguy

Sickest Speakers Ever

Hey, I just thought I would show you guys these speakers I got for Christmas; they are sick! It has lights in it that color up the water and it jumps up to the song.

http://youtu.be/3C_IwjtFocg

You can buy these at Spencer's. I got mine from Lileng though because it had the best reviews.

Pay more for better quality, trust me. The ones I got are amazingly good compared to others.

I seen them in a few YouTube videos. (Of course they were music videos.) I think they are pretty cool. I didn't get them for Christmas though, and I regret that.

Aha, they are worth getting if you put your money into it. They do seem like they break easy. I have been careful with mine but they arent that big; they should fit on any desktop with ease.

Aha, they are worth getting if you put your money into it. They do seem like they break easy. I have been careful with mine but they arent that big; they should fit on any desktop with ease.

But if the water came out there goes your PC D:

Y-You bought a light bulb? dat litebulb is so kewl tho

GET ON MY LEVEL SCRUB

audiobulb-wireless-speaker-light-bulb-2.

It's a bluetooth speaker that emulates all purposes of a lightbulb, and only requires to be screwed into a lightbulb socket.

It's a bluetooth speaker that emulates all purposes of a lightbulb, and only requires to be screwed into a lightbulb socket.

Y-You bought a light bulb? dat litebulb is so kewl tho

GET ON MY LEVEL SCRUB

audiobulb-wireless-speaker-light-bulb-2.

THAT IS THE COOLEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD OF.

But if the water came out there goes your PC D:

The water can't come out and you can't put my in, it's completely sealed shut so that bacteria doesn't clog the spouts.