MattsChill

Anyone Play On Steam?

Well what you could do is on steam just join the Behemoth group. I'm sure a lot of people there play CC. I, also, was the proud 100th member of the group. You can add me if you want, but I don't have CC. ID: ThorEatsWorms

I love CC on Steam I play it a lot, I've been looking for someone to play with for a while, want to play? Also do you have skype?

Anyone who wants to play, add me on Steam: Memor

I literally just moved to PC from Xbox, so my chars are low levels and stuff, but I'm working on it.

Edited by Memor

I have started to play it again because I have just got it on steam last week for £2.49. After playing it for years on Xbox :-) 

Add me if you want: Abz2141. Its the same profile picture as the one I have got on the Behemoth Forums  

I literally just moved to PC from Xbox, so my chars are low levels and stuff, but I'm working on it.

Same as me lol. Had so much on xbox but now I'm on steam. Almost got a maxed industrialist now though

I've been playing Castle Crashers a bunch on Steam recently, so I'd be more than happy to join you (and anybody else who wants to play, too)

Here's my SteamID  ;-)

I'll play with you!

Send me a friend invite

I have steam, message me.

I'm on Steam! I never have anyone to play with so I usually just play console.

Now I'm just saying, but no one can play with any of you three or do ANYTHING at all unless you say your name.

Unless you don't want to... that's cool too... I guess...

I don't think anyone in this thread is still up for some castle crashers after a year of waiting guys...