Sign in to follow this  
Minecraft

New Rammy Head!

Woohoo, another head that is exclusive or something that I'll totally not get.  I'm content with Cat Control and Troll heads.  Which just so happened to be the ones available whenever I played.

I'm glad someone told me in advance. I refuse to miss another one day head like the present.

The said that this head is getting an early release, so I feel like it wont be a one-day head. All the other 'one-day' heads have been rereleased now, so if you dont get it right now, I would bet you will later.

Well.. I missed it.

They seriously can't release those types of heads for like 2 days+?

Jeez dude, I got it like 20 minutes ago... poor you.

For those who missed it, Cheer up! the Behemoth Pinterest picture has a blurb of text that reads: "Year of the Rammy (one year early)! Prisoner in BBT gets early release... Happy New Year!"

"Early Release" would lead me to believe that this will be released again soon. Maybe it will be the next feature head.

I think the early release part is because next year is the year of the Sheep, acording to the Chinese Calendar.  Ram is a male sheep.

Acording to the dev blog it will be a very short release, so I'd recommend grabbing him if he's still available.

• Upvote 1

Well.. I missed it.

They seriously can't release those types of heads for like 2 days+?

Jeez dude, I got it like 20 minutes ago... poor you.

COME ON!! It was released for a little while I was awake and I missed it. :(

I actually just got one because of SuperBRADY777 reminding me...

Shame the forum awards are over, huh?

I go on thinking that there will be some special New Year's head, see nothing, and continue about my holiday celebration for the rest of the day. Why is it that I always miss heads because I go on too early...

I go on thinking that there will be some special New Year's head, see nothing, and continue about my holiday celebration for the rest of the day. Why is it that I always miss heads because I go on too early...

That's what I do every time. I will be on at 4:00 and see nothing. It gets really annoying. Oh well, there are only a few star heads left.

Hey to all the people who didn't get the rammy head I have 2 spares so please contact me on Xbox my gamertag is the same as my username so please contact me soon and remember to buckle your pants :geek: