Sign in to follow this  
Scaler193

Steam Winter Sale - The Battle Has Ended

We fought to keep our wallets safe, but the Winter Sales are strong, not all of us could over come them, many thousands of dollars were lost throughout every night. All we can do now is try to remember the fallen, and talk about what we happend to get out of this madness.

Edited by Scaler193

We fought to keep our wallets safe, but the Winter Sales are strong, not all of us could over come them, many thousands of dollars were lost throughout every night. All we can do now is try to remember the fallen, and talk about what we happend to get out of this madness.

My wallet is dead.. $100 gone.... /sob

I got Rogue Legacy, Castle Crashers and Dust: An Elysian Tail, about £12 in total

I haven't had much chance to play Dust yet, though. It causes my laptop to overheat something crazy. I enjoyed what little I did get to play, though  :-)

I got a $50 Steam card for Christmas and it didn't last me a week. I have Portal and Skullgirls and the Bioshock trilogy and lots of cool gifts, so I have no regrets.

• Upvote 1

I got a $50 Steam card for Christmas and it didn't last me a week. I have Portal and Skullgirls and the Bioshock trilogy and lots of cool gifts, so I have no regrets.

Have you even touched Psychonauts yet? D: 

Everything is still downloading! Plus I need to catch up to Scaler in Skullgirls and my other friend keeps making me play stuff with fancy graphics. I promise I'll get to it sooooooon

Also thank you for giving me my 500th like on the forums  :-P

Everything is still downloading! Plus I need to catch up to Scaler in Skullgirls and my other friend keeps making me play stuff with fancy graphics. I promise I'll get to it sooooooon

Also thank you for giving me my 500th like on the forums  :-P

nice work! :3 Awh okay, just make sure you play it whenever you get the chance, I hope you'll like it. 

I got
-Bioshoch Trilogy
-Borderlands 2
-Chivalry
-Civilization V Gold
-Tomb Raider

Pretty good for only $60, which is the usual price you pay for a new game.

• Upvote 1

I got

-Bioshoch Trilogy

-Borderlands 2

-Chivalry

-Civilization V Gold

-Tomb Raider

Pretty good for only $60, which is the usual price you pay for a new game.

I paid 70 for like 40 games, but they were SUPER cheap like 2-3 bucks each. too lazy to post them all. 

I wanted to buy stuff in the Winter Sale but I can tell that if I was to ask my parents to buy me a game they would be all like this:

"Eddie... You've got more than enough games to play." So I didn't get anything (even though I asked for A Steam gift card for Christmas).

Plus I don't have my own magic money card to buy my own stuff.

I bought nothing.

2yozbwi.jpg

how did you get that? Did you not have enough money?

I honestly have no idea, I had enough money cause I pulled out like 25 more dollars later.

This means I can't trade, craft (TF2), buy from Market, buy games, or find anything (like the trading cards or items in team fortress) You know what's the worst thing about all this?

ineptc.jpg

I PUT 20 DOLLARS ON MY ACCOUNT BEFORE IT GOT SUSPENDED. I bought Starbound and planned on saving the 5 dollars for the sale. A few hours later this happened.

So now 5 dollars will be stuck on my account until Febuary.

Edited by Ultanoka

how did you get that? Did you not have enough money?

I bought nothing.

2yozbwi.jpg

I honestly have no idea, I had enough money cause I pulled out like 25 more dollars later.

This means I can't trade, craft (TF2), buy from Market, buy games, or find anything (like the trading cards or items in team fortress) You know what's the worst thing about all this?

ineptc.jpg

I PUT 20 DOLLARS ON MY ACCOUNT BEFORE IT GOT SUSPENDED. I bought Starbound and planned on saving the 5 dollars for the sale. A few hours later this happened.

So now 5 dollars will be stuck on my account until Febuary.

That is really weird... don't fret too much about the sales since they have flash sales all the time. Not to mention summer sales.