Have you played any text adventure games? What are some of your favorites? I have this nifty free app on my ipod called Frotz, it lets you download all sorts of word adventure games. I like them because there is no visual aspect to them, and goes into detail so you can create a vivid picture yourself, like imagining something.

Don't S**** Your Pants is the first one that comes to mind but I don't think that counts because it is just a flash game.

Played Zork back in the day.  That is a perfect example of a good text adventure game.

Yessssssss so much win.

Played Zork back in the day.  That is a perfect example of a good text adventure game.

YOU HAVE BEEN EATEN BY A GRUE. 

I played Jigsaw and got a score of 1/100. I'll play it again and spend less time trying to eat random things and jumping off of monuments.

Very good! At least you all I think have played Zork! I remember playing a couple text games on that app Frotz I mentioned, there was this one game where you wake up and the plot twist was that you were a serial killer because the bed you woke up on had a dead body underneath it!