Behemoth_Erin

[1/3/2014] The Janu-Weary Jumpstart!

Don't you just love that new year smell? Everything is so fresh and inspiring...like a Narwhal. Everybody always goes on and on about how great Unicorns are, but I predict that horned whales are coming back in a big, big way. 

Solo Playlist:

ZombieNarwhals by MisterrQuentin

narwhale1.jpg

MisterrQuentin is no stranger to the Community Theater, having been Featured last year for the delightful ZombieUnicorns playlist. Appropriately, ZombieNarwhals showcases even bigger ideas, using Blocks in ways unseen during the 2013 features. Tricky but not tough, these are the sorts of polished puzzle ideas that had us thinking "why didn't we think of that?!" more than once.

narwhale2.jpg

Flinging and floating your tiny body around the stage, many of these levels will have you creating paths for your ragdoll rendered self, manipulating moveables and embracing explodables in just the right way.

Typically less frantic than Momentum Monster's manic mazes, ZombieNarwhals is a great palette cleanser, providing the same kind of satisfaction you normally only get from finishing a really great book. Except that when you didn't know a word that one time, the book killed you before you could get to a Thesaurus.

narwhale3.jpg

And, in case that wasn't award enough for you, we also have a new Cyclopedian for your own personal use!

FeaturePost_Cecil.jpg

Cecils wants you to know that he is more than just an eyeball: he has many worthwhile qualities. For example, did you know that Cecil is an accomplished Tiddlywinker? Or that he invented the french-toast-bacon cupcake? Bet you didn't. Maybe next time you'll hold off before judging someone based only on their hideously disgusting face and one, freakishly huge eyeball.

[Featured Playlist 3-JAN-2014]

• Upvote 1

Congrats Meester Queenteen! Definitely a playlist that deserved to be featured!

On the topic of the star head... Just "Wut".

Edited by 8Bitten
  • Upvote 1

That was the hardest playlist I have ever done. It felt like Insane Mode in Chapter 7! Great job!

PS: What is with all the grotesque heads?

• Upvote 1

Really nice playlist MisterrQuentin! Congrats on being featured for a second time so fast! btw really loved the secret level, that must have taken alot of time.

Edited by Undead Ninya
  • Upvote 1

Really nice playlist MisterrQuentin! Congrats on being featured for a second time so fast! btw really loved the secret level, that must have taken alot of time.

I think the secret level took the least amount of time to make :P

Congratz on the second feature. I enjoyed this playlist just like I enjoyed ZombieUnicorns. 

I loved your unique puzzle ideas! The secret level was awesome, the fact you don't need to move at all lol

This playlist is very challenging and fun for me, and I wish the future features will be as great as this one.

This playlist worth playing. And advice to some players, attempt to complete the playlist before you go asking for Cecil.

5/5

Edited by FOXFRAGON
  • Upvote 1

Anybody notice the love of Cyclops?.

There's been at least 3 maybe 4 heads that have one eye and in Castle Crashers there's a whole boss that's a Cyclops.

Edit: The Dad, Tiny Cyclops, Gerard (I'll call him one) and Cecil are Cyclops. And maybe scuba steve.

Anybody notice the love of Cyclops?.

There's been at least 3 maybe 4 heads that have one eye and in Castle Crashers there's a whole boss that's a Cyclops.

Edit: The Dad, Tiny Cyclops, Gerard (I'll call him one) and Cecil are Cyclops. And maybe scuba steve.

What about the Triangle Cyclops, the Square Cyclops and the Cylinder Cyclops and maybe the Eyeball circle head?

I have never played such a hard playlist (Probably because I have only played 1 cuz I started 2 weeks ago and I didn't have gold membership until today.)I never even got to finish due to personal reasons, but im halfway there. Also NOT TRYING TO derail the topic, but I just got gold member ship like I said and im gonna need some battleblock theater buddies or some naruto storm 3 buddies (Don't judge me)ALSO Im a noob to this website so I want to get to know you guys my future buddies.

Finished this one today for the second time now that its featured! Great stuff as usual MisterrQuentin. What a great start to the new year of features.

The best part of all was the collective "What the F*** is that?" my friends and I yelled after unlocking Cecil.

Only nine more star heads til my collection is complete :shock:

Edit: OH YES! I wanted to add that I really liked the creative use of the Soccer ball in some of these puzzles. I've been wanting to try some things like that in my created levels but wasn't sure if it would affect where the playlists get sorted into when I FINALLY get around to uploading them :)

Edited by Krang
  • Upvote 1

Amazing playlist. Very well done. Love the creativity and the difficulty. 6/5 :)

I agree with Krang, the addition of the soccer ball element from Arena mode in the levels was awesome.

I laughed out loud during Finale1 when a duck shark rode an FBI agent, which was riding a pig.

I'd like to list everything that I found unique and that I liked, but that would take quite a long list, so alternatively, I'll just say thanks again MisterrQuentin! You are the duckshark master!

• Upvote 2

After multiple aneurysm trying to figure out your levels, I have finally completed it. My brain couldnt wrap my mind around the soccer ball parts. Like I didnt know it could stop freaking grenades! I love all the duck shark uses as it is my favorite trap(?). Good job 5/5

Edited by Oh Butler
  • Upvote 2

I think the first part of Finale 1 is broken. I'm just before the exit but there is nothing there to turn off the fans? I see 2 nests but there hovering in mid air and aren't producing eggs.

Never mind I restarted the game and it fixed it.

Edited by Eclipse5001

Hey can anyone help? I don't know how to pass the last part in one of the last levels. It's where you have to ride the horse thing across the water with the spikes overhead. I have tried everything but when I try to leave to leave the water with my horse it kills me. Great playlist so far this part is just really bothering me.

Hey can anyone help? I don't know how to pass the last part in one of the last levels. It's where you have to ride the horse thing across the water with the spikes overhead. I have tried everything but when I try to leave to leave the water with my horse it kills me. Great playlist so far this part is just really bothering me.

Ill just say it is possible to get past it. But you should figure it out for yourself.

Tbh I got stuck on this part as well lol, but then Quentin told me to move really slow while trying to get out of the water and it worked.