Sign in to follow this  
MeltedCow

Where's The Variety?

I usually play as the Barbarian because I don't see many others using him. And he's one of the only characters I've unlocked, lol.

I usually play as the Barbarian because I don't see many others using him. And he's one of the only characters I've unlocked, lol.

Barbarians splash attack is unique, having the weapons coming from both sides instead of just one. And I love the axe throw

I got castle crashers to celebrate Christmas.

I have to say, I am a little disappointed when it comes to the fact there is pretty much no variety whenever people pick characters on multiplayer.

Translation: THE ONLY CHARACTERS PEOPLE PICK ARE BLUE KNIGHT, RED KNIGHT, AND INDUSTRIALIST.

Come on people, at least try to pick something new. Oh wait, they did: the fencer.

Seriously.

I currently play as hatty and Conehead-two characters I unfortunately don't see often.

I don't mean to point fingers at people, but guides all around the net state that the RKN, BKN, Industrialist, and Fencer are probably to blame.

To anyone out there trying out "different" characters, I salute you.

Thank you for your time.

EDIT: Green Knight was my first, because hey, Master Chief is green, and honestly, who doesn't like being the only one that can control poison? ( plus I heard that he is Dan P's favorite character.)

My favorite character is Fencer; my username is even a reference to him, but I use every character in the game. The reason I hate hatty and blacksmith the most is because they're complete trash.

My second favorite is royal guard and my third favorite is peasant if you're wondering.

Either way, it seems as if you're insecure about your favorite characters or something, because otherwise you wouldn't complain about people using the best characters. For the record I myself don't even care about red knight, but I still think someone who chooses him can actually distinguish what attributes make a good character better than someone like yourself.