SkullKid

Lf Steamroll Victim #2, Boom!, Jonny Four, Troll, And The King

as title says looking for

steamroll victim #2

BOOM!

jonny four

troll

the king

could trade gems or possibly some of the earlier star heads considering I have doubles of a lot of them

I have all those except johnny 4 but i would be happy to trade xbox gt:bunnydude99 it an old name :\

I will add you today. don't worry my name is old too wish it didn't cost $20 just to change it   gt: proudvegan23  and let me know what you want in exchange!

steamroll victim #2

BOOM!

jonny four

troll

the king

could trade gems or possibly some of the earlier star heads considering I have doubles of a lot of them

gems aren't worth star heads as all you buy with them is normal heads and most are just weird...

steamroll victim #2

BOOM!

jonny four

troll

the king

gems aren't worth star heads as all you buy with them is normal heads and most are just weird...

I did say or old star heads.

rose, alien, fatkid, fbi 1, fbi 2, rammy, girafe, castle crasher, barbarian, swampbro, duckshark, santa, winston, I see you, manbirth, groundhog,  buckle your pants, furbottom, boot, toothbrush, blockateer, siren, mr bobbins, snail, wheels, cat control, hooshmand, snake, hatzilla,  gerard, tiny monkey, behemoth chicken, tiny cyclops, donut, paul, sausage, half off, moose, the dad, meebs, stubby, steamroller victim 1, triple threat

these are the star heads I have to offer. If it is in bold I will definitely trade it. If not in bold I still probably will. 

only looking for 

The King

Troll

Edited by SkullKid